~chapter 9~

Y/N was playing with the kids at the game station. These 'games' where harder than you expected, but it didn't matter because you were having fun. Something caught your attention, you looked over to see a cat bee lying on the ground. It seemed unusual to just have a cat bee lying on the ground so you decided to pick it up. You studied it closely and it had a name, it's collar said 'Lila' on it. 'It already has a name, it's name is cat bee! So why would it be Lila? Unless' you thought as you realized. 'No, no this can't be! Why would they do this?!' Y/N thought as they started crying.

"Y/N!" Stella called out to you as she walked over to you and saw you crying.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did someone make you cry?" Stella asked concerned.

"N-no the people..made my friend L-Lila into a cat be..." you said crying

"Y/N....I am so sorry.." Stella said hugging you.

"I know.." Y/N said still upset.

"I have to go back to work..here's a poppy doll you can talk to." Stella said as she handed you the Poppy doll.

"Thank you.." you said as Stella walked off.

"Hi! What's your name and age??" The poppy doll said.

"I'm Y/N and I'm 10 years old." Y/N said slightly smiling.

"Cool! Are you a boy, girl, or non binary??" Poppy said curiously

"Well I'm (your gender)" Y/N said.

"Ok! I like you, you're nice!" Poppy said playfully.

"Uh t-thank you?" You said a bit confused.

"So you're Stella Greyber's adopted kid???" Stella asked curiously.

"Uh I think so" you said.

"Everybody here likes Stella! Nobody dislikes her she's like a celebrity here. And LOVES children."  Poppy said cheerfully.

"Oh cool" you said a little nervously because you aren't that great with conversations.

"Y/N!" Stella yelled.

"Well I guess that's your cue to go!" Poppy said gratefully because she talked to you.

"Bye Poppy!" You said waving to her as you walked up to Stella.

"It's time to leave, I got permission be Elliot Ludwig to take these toys home for you" Stella said as she was holding up some toys of your choice.

"Thanks, but who's Elliot?" You asked curiously.

"A co-worker he never leaves his office" Stella said as you both walked to her car.

"What's a co-worker?" You asked, you didn't really understand because you were 10.

"People I work with!" Stella said as you got in the car.

"So I'm a co-worker??" You asked smiling.

"No silly! You are what we called a customer!" Stella said.

"What's a customer?" You asked.

"I'll tell you when we get home, you don't need to worry about it right now hun, you're 10! You'll understand when you're older" Stella explained to you.

"But you're still gonna tell me right??" You said giggling a bit.

"Of course sweetheart" Stella said.

"Thank you!" You said

"Mhm!" Stella replied

You then were really tired from running around all day. (As if 😂 ) You fell asleep in the car on the way home. Oh well Stella will wake you up when you get there.

Tomorrow's another day.

A/N: sorry for the late update! Have a good night guys, gals, and non binary pals!!