Character Bios

So this isn't a chapter, obviously, but I thought some of this information would interest you. I will be putting up character info on all the characters that appear in my books - Tolkien's characters included, though their bio will probably not be as long. I don't care if you like, comment, or vote, but I do hope you

E N J O Y !

Arrowen Elessar

#1 - The Basics

Name? Arrowen Elessar, Princess of Gondor--Queen of Mirkwood at the end

Age? 87 at the beginning of the story, 91 by the time she marries Legolas, somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000 years old at the end of the epilogue.

Approximate height? 6’1”

Approximate weight? 166 lbs

Hair colour? Dark Brown

Eye colour? Grey

Skin tone? Cool, type two--this basically means she looks better in jewel colors (greens, blues, purples, etc.) and is pale, but not completely white (she gets this combination from Aragorn, whose skin tone is Warm, type three, and Arwen, whose skin tone is Cool, type one)

Do they speak with an accent? As she lives in Minas Tirith, she has a Gondorian accent.

Where are they from? Minas Tirith

Where are they now? Minas Tirith at the beginning, all over Middle Earth during the next three years, Mirkwood when she marries Legolas, and the Undying Lands by the end of the epilogue.

#2 - Backstory

Who are their parents? Aragorn Elessar, King of Gondor, and Arwen Undómiel, Lady of Gondor

What is their earliest memory? Her 20th birthday (she was something more like a 5-year-old because of her elvish blood) when Legolas gave her her first bow.

Do they have siblings? Yes. Argorn Elessar, Prince of Gondor--King of Gondor at the end

Do they have or have they ever had children? Yes. She and Legolas have seven children; Luthien, Leowen, Aralas, Myria, Galadriel, Arya, and Ramse.

Do they or have ever had a significant other? Yes, Legolas Greenleaf, Prince of Mirkwood--King of Mirkwood at the end.

What were they doing right before the story starts? Hunting down a group of Urak-hai, even though her father forbade her from doing so.

Up until now, what's the most noteworthy thing they've done? She is very beautiful and admired by all of Gondor-and the rest of Middle Earth as well.

What was their education like? She was taught a wide range of things from a wide variety of people. Her mother taught her to read and write, her father taught her to fight, Legolas taught her to shoot, Faramir taught her to ride horses, and Gimli taught her to love precious metals. She was also taught to play the harp by an elvish woman in Rivendell--will be a short story about this.

#3 - Tastes

What's your character's favourite colour? Forest Green or Sapphire Blue

Do they care about what things look like? All things, or only some?

Are they a tea, or coffee drinker? Or soft drinks, or do they drink a lot of alcohol? What kind?  She particularly has a taste for elvish wine.

What kind of books do they read? She loves stories and songs of adventure and romance

Do they have any philias or phobias? She is absolutely terrified of losing her family, so it really hits home when she learns of her father’s death (Note: still editing this part)