Epilogue: Part Two - The Reign of Legolas

Yay! I finally got back into the story! lol sorry about the really long break i took. I had so much homework to catch up on it was miserable! lol well ill let you get to it!

E N J O Y !

Legolas and Arrowen ruled over the lands of Mirkwood together for longer than any other ruler before them. Though they were mortal, they both had elvish blood flowing through their veins, which gave them extraordinarily long lives. As they had many long years of their lives, Legolas and Arrowen had a total of seven chilren--six girls and one boy.

Their first child, a girl, was named Luthien--after Arrowen's beautiful elven ancestor. Luthien was a beautiful young girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She was more like her father in personality and was calm and rational, even under pressure. Luthien was different from both her parents in that she did not like adventures. She prefered to stay in the woods that were her home and go on long walks through the silent woods, thinking.

Their second child was another daughter. Her name was Leowen. Leowen was born ten years after Luthien, but had a very close relationship with her older sister. Leowen and Luthien looked and acted so much a like, that they were often mistaken for twins.

When Arlyn came, though she was only a year younger than Leowen, she prefered spending time with the third child, who was three years younger. This daughter's name was Aralas. Aralas and Arlyn became great friends and had many wild adventures in the forest. Though they were very a like in personality, Aralas and Arlyn were very different in appearances. Arlyn was tall and lean like an elf, while Aralas was a little on the shorter side. Aralas had a curtain of white-blonde hair that shone like the sun, while Arlyn had dark brown hair that glittered in the moonlight. Though they had their differences, the two girls were always the best of friends.

The fourth daughter was named Myria. Myria was an alien in the family for she looked nothing like anyone. She had a lean heart shaped face, framed with blue hair that was almost black. Her eyes were silver as the stars set against her dark skin like the evening sky. It was as if Myria was a completely different race. When she was three, Legolas and Arrowen called in their old friend Rosemarie to look at their child. The old hobbit assured them that Myria had only a minor birth defect and was perfectly healthy otherwise. Though she was different, Myria was loved by her family and the whole kingdom of Mirkwood.

The fifth princess born to Legolas and Arrowen was named Galadriel, after the beautiful elf that had once liver in the woods of Lothlorien. Galadriel had long golden hair and dark blue eyes. She was born almost 100 years after Luthien and was closest in age to Myria, who was close to 40 years her elder.

Their sixth and final daughter was born 100 years afte Galadriel. Her name was Arya. Arya had the white-blonde hair and bright blue eyes of her father. Of all the children, she was most like Legolas in personality and appearances.

Arrowen and Legolas were growing older now and passing into their middle ages. They thought they would not have another child. After 53 years, Arrowen finally gave birth to a son, who was named Ramese. Ramese had brown hair, grey eyes and a solom face. He grew up knowing the love of six older sisters and two parents. He was wise, kind, and everything a king should be. Everyone loved the prince of Mirkwood.

~

Luthien grew into a wise woman. She understood the world around her better than anyone else in Middle Earth. Lutien was married at age 150, to another half-elf, born in Mirkwood, named Dallan. Dallan was also wise, though he prefered studying science and mathematics rather than nature and phillosophy. Luthien and Dallan became travelers and teachers. They traveled the world, passing on their knowledge to anyone who wanted to learn. With them, went Leowen. At last, the three teachers settled down in Rohan and set up a school. Luthien sent Leowen away, in search of a new life. Though she knew it was harsh, Luthien did not want to have to care for her sister the rest of her life.