CHAPTER 15

"Iris POV"

"Iris POV"

I get up when I heard the door close.

"Sandro?" I went to the door. I walk around and didn't see him. I heard a car outside so I went out. I'm at the door when I see Sandro getting inside the car. I run immediately but I didn't stop it. I get my phone and call his friends.

"Artemio POV"

"A-artemio" Iris called me, but why did she sound afraid.

"What's the matter?"

"S-sandro kidnap"

"The hell?"

"Please come here, help me find him"

"I'm on it" I hang up the call and get my keys, I contact others and they said they're on the way. I run to my car, I run as I start the engine.

I'm outside Sandro's house, I see cars and I think our friends are all there. I park my car and run to Sandro's house, as I enter the house, I feel tense I don't know why. I see Iris and the girls comforting her.

"Guys do you have any idea who does this to Sandro?" I ask, and they look at me.

"Amaris," Heather said.

"How do you know that it was her?" Castiel ask.

"She's the one who will do this, we all knew that she's in love with San" That's right.

"And she's not here," Ace said.

"And also to our home", they'll look at me.

"Do you have any idea where she's hiding?" Let me think.

"At her vacation house"

"How long does it takes to go there?"

"From here, I think 1 hour"

"Let's go," Iris said.

"I use my car, Iris comes with me," I said, she just nod and follow me.

"Ace, Cas let's go," Gideon said.

"Girls let's go," Yessenia said, Heather and Khioné follow me.

Wait for us, we're coming Sandro.

We reach the house, park near the house, and observe, why this house has fully secured guards. What did you hide inside Amaris?

"Let's go"

"Don't go, it's dangerous" I get my phone and called the cops.

After an hour cops are here, and they talk to the guards. I went there.

"I'm Amaris' husband, I'm here to see her," I said.

"Sir," the guard said. I just nod.

"Let us in," I said.

"But, ma'am Amaris said no one will interrupt her"

"I'm here to talk to her"

"You can go, Sir," the other one said. We went inside and find Amaris but I didn't see her.

"No one's here," Khioné said.

"The only place I know is basement and attic"

"Me, Ace, Heather, and Gideon will go to the Attic the rest will go to the basement," I said.

"Copy" we run to the attic. We're near.

"Stop this Amaris" that's Sandro's voice.

"No! You're mine Sandro, mine alone" my heart skip it bit.

"Artemio" Iris taps my shoulder, I nod and get ready. I command those cops to move. We follow them.

"Stop this, Amaris I don't love you" that's awful.

"You will never leave me" I heard her voice.

"Sir we must force to open the door, it's lock sir" I nod. They kick the door, we see Amaris on Sandro's top. Sandro is laying on the bed while her arms and legs are tied.

"Freeze," the cops said, Amari's looked at us shocked "put your hands up" she do it "move here" she stand up and walked toward us. Her face is full of tears.

"Sandro" Iris runs to Sandro, we follow her, and we see Sandro got tortured. I can't look at him. They released Sandro. He's so weak.

"Sir we must bring him to the hospital" we all nodded.

"Guys go and accompany Sandro at the hospital, I'll accompany Amaris," I said.

"This is your end, Amaris," I said.

According to the test, Amaris was under the spirit of drugs, Sandro didn't sue her, and I'm thankful for that but she will remain inside the prison for using drugs. That was the lesson that must she learn.