CHAPTER 6 🔞

🔞 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

🔞 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸.𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Ahaa" we both gasping for breath.

"Are you done?" Disappointment showed on her goddess's face.

"No, I'm not done yet" while we're reunited, I carry her to bed. I kiss her and inserted my tongue, we are like warriors, battling one another. My sharp still inside of her.

"Ahhhhh" I slowly move in & out.

"Ohhhhh, San"

"Ahhhh Amaris" we only hear our moans inside this room.

"Ahhhhhh" I hungrily eat her mound, my right-hand plays her right mound, while my left-hand plays her cl*toris, her body arc.

"Ahhhhhh San" her nails cultivate my back. Her legs encircle me tight. My sharpness freely moves inside of her.

"Ahhhhh" we sang in a chorus.

"Ahmmmm" she's shaking again. I stop and turn her down, I move behind.

"Ahhhhh" I grab her hair and slap her butt.

"S-san, I-i'm" I change our position, and now she's on top of me.

"SAN!" I chuckled, her reaction was priceless. I hold her legs and move fastly.

"Ahhhhhhh" she lay down to my chest, I fvck her hard and passionate.

"I'm Cumming, San" I move fast, Amaris eyes roll, and her head moves unidirectionally.

"I am too, Amaris" her cum burst out, I still move under her.

"Ahhhhh" sweet and smooth moan of her.

"Ahhhhhh" I moan when my semen out. I lay her down on the bed, I pulled out my thing. She sleeps peacefully. She's tired huh. I kiss her forehead and wear my clothes. I look at her before leaving the room.

I went to Iris's room and she was naked. I gulped, my thing awakens.

"I-iris, where's your dress?" She walks, she's now in front of me, Iris reaches my lips and kisses them.

"You like it?"

"Ahmmm" she rubs hands on my sharp, I feel her warm hands even though I wear shorts. She pulled me and push me to bed.

"I'll show what I have" she winks and remove my shirt and short that fast, It's just a blink. Only my brief was left behind.

"So how's a bed full of thorns?" My eyebrow frowned.

"Wha- shhhhh" she crawls in my body, she sits on my buddy and moves up & down.

"Ahhhhh" I moan. This sensation is different. I feel care and love. I look at her.

"Iris?" She smiles at me and is ready to leave me, but I grab her and exchange our position, I'm now on top.

"What's the matter?" I look into her eyes.

"Nothing," she said, but I see the sadness in her eyes. I kiss her. She responded to it. I don't why but my mind said kiss her. My hands roam around her body, I play with her mounds and pearl. I stop kissing her.

"Stop this Sandro, I won't hurt her"

"I can't resist you" she looks at me intimidated.

"Bu- ahmmmm" I kiss her again and don't give her a chance to leave.

And we spent the night, a hot and intimate night.