CHAPTER 2 🔞

🔞 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

🔞 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸.𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

*kringggg

I suddenly stop. Her phone rang so she pick it up and answer.

"Am, hello, who is this?" She said in a husky tone. She lies down and leaves me behind her, she talks and talks and forgets about we do so...

"Hmm" I smirk when a moan skips to her mouth. She look at me and glared, I just smile. I slowly thrust her from behind, and her body reacts.

"Ahm, I have to go," she said and end up the call.

"Who is that?" I ask but she remains silent.

"Amaris" she just ignored me. Let me punish this girl, smirk. I thrust her hard and fast which cause her body to arc.

"S-san~ ghad~"

"W-who calls you?" I ask, I know she's at her pick, her womanhood became tight.

"It's nothing," she said, I thrust harder, she's now totally insane. I feel I'm going to explode but I still holding on.

"It is, Amaris"

"F-faster" this is it. I fastly thrust her but I stop "San, why did you stop?" She Irritably asks. I just struggled.

"Who is that?" I ask again, this time her expression changes.

"Artemio," she said, my energy get drained, he's here.

"But don't bother" she pushes me and moves on top of me. I stuck up because of what she do. She moves up and down. I can't help but moan.

---

After that delicious breakfast, she left me. Hayst.

Btw I'm Sandro Tian Gvuski, 25 years of age, a handsome and lovable Man, and the girl early is Amaris Luna. She's the girl I love but sad to say she's married.

Insane right? HAHAHAHA Yep I'm her other man. She loves me and I love her but destiny plays us.

Amaris is my best friend since childhood, we became friends with benefits but we fall at one another. But yeah we are still friends HAHAHA, what a roller coaster life.

I'm the one who deflowered her, we were both under the influence of alcohol so we don't know what happened but thankfully she is not pregnant cause we were both young at that time.

And now we explore more. I know it will hurt me in the future but now I want to enjoy my life with her.

I sit on the couch and get my juice. I open the TV. My life is boring like h*ll when she's not here. I pick up my phone and open it. I see a lot of messages coming from her, but the 5th one gets my attention. She's Artemis, my friend, she knows everything I have, I have done, and more.

I smiled. This little kitty hahaha, I answer her text message and drop my phone, and went to the bathroom.

Let our story flows, no script, and no rules.