CHAPTER 5 🔞

🔞 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

🔞 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸.𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Amaris" she looks at me.

"What are you doing here," she asks.

"It was a dare"

"Dare huh? What about on the veranda, do you think it's a dare? The fvck y-Ahmm" I cut her and kiss her instead.

"A-Amaris" I'm out of breath "let me explain" she grab my hands and pulled me somewhere. We went to a room, she pulled me inside and close the door, it was so dark.

"A-Amaris?" I can't see anything. A dim light appeared on my right side, she was there too. I look around and see the bed in front of us.

"Now explain" I gulped when I see jealousy in her eyes.

"A-ah it's just a dare"

"You said it, how about in your house and at the veranda?" I breathe in and out.

"Nothing happened to us Amaris, she just tease us, she never went to my house and on the veranda, it's just... I'm surprised and didn't know why she kiss me" her eyes become teary.

"It's that true?" Instead of answering her, I switch our position and pinned her to the wall.

"Why should I lie?"

"Then prove it" I kiss her passionately.

"How about that?"

"Prove me more" I smirk and start kissing her at her neck while my hands remove her tops. I stop and stare at her.

"I will prove you" I kiss her belly while my hands touch her mound, she's so soft and gentle.

"Ahm~" she started. I'll remove her shorts and leave the undies. I stop.

"Why did you stop?" I look at her as intimidating, I bite her undies and move them down, she bites her lips.

"Lust," I said after I remove everything from her, I stand and kiss her again. I miss her so much, tonight I make her happy and contended. My hands reach her womanhood. My kisses move down to her mound.

"S-san ahhhh" she moans. I play her cl*toris that cause her body to arc. I slowly inserted my middle finger.

"Ahhhh ghad" I thrust in & out.

"Ahhhh"

"Hmmm" I feel her tightness. I enter a finger again.

"Ahhhhh San" I move it hard and fast.

"Ohhhh" her legs trembling. She's at her point. I continued eating her mound.

"Ahhhh San" a smooth white cum out. I move down and eat her sweet cum.

"Ready?" She just nods, I remove all my clothes but after that, she kneels.

"Amaris?"

"It's my time, baby" I gulped harshly. She holds my sharpen and move it up and down. I bit my lower lip because of the sensation I feel.

"Ahmmmm" she put my sharp inside her mouth, she pulls it out and lick my top like a lollipop. I can't help it, I grab her and built her up.

"San?" I pulled her into the wall, I grab her one leg and put it on my shoulder, I grab my sharp and knock on her womanhood.

"Ahhhhh, San" she moan when I slowly entered her.

"Ahhhhh" I thrust her slowly.

"Ohhhhhh gosh," I kiss her neck down to her mounds.

"Ahhhhhh"

"Ahhhhhh" our moan reunites, we sing the chorus and the rhythm, our moves synchronized.

"Ohhhh, San" I grab her other legs and put them on my shoulder.

"Ughhh~" I thrust her deep and hard. I feel her only at my back, it turns me more. I breathe heavily, I feel her weak legs, she's shaking. Her womanhood becomes tight.

"I-i'm" I kiss her and feel her hot cum.

"Ahhhhh" she cut our kiss to moan, I'm at my pick too. I push harder.

"Ohhhh heaven" and burst my cum inside of her.