CHAPTER 7

I heard some noise, so I open my eyes and that was the worst thing I do

"Hey buddy, how's the night?" Ace ask. Tsh. I glared at him.

"Tsk, get out," I said.

"But we want to know what Iris taste" I glared at Artemio.

"It's for me Artemio, don't bother her" I see his smirk "tsk, get out"

"So it was fun? How a lustful and hot night you share too?"

"Geez, GET OUT YOU'LL" they all laugh and leave me. Arggg my head.

"San, Iris is in the pool" I look at Artemio.

"I'll go after I get up," I said he just nod and leave. I get up and take a bath.

After I take bath, I went to the pool area, I didn't wear any tops, I just wore shorts.

"Sandro" Ace called me.

"What?"

"Nothing HAHAHA" tsk.

When I enter the pool area, I see Amaris and Artemio kissing at the side pool. I feel hurt, my heart aches.

"Don't look at them, just look at me" I'm shocked at what Iris did. I look at her for more than a second, I'm mesmerized by her goddess beauty and a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"I-iris" she just smiled and pulled me to the pool, she pushed me.

"Iris!" I yell after I got out of the water. I glared at her but she just smiles, I want to get angry but her smile makes me calm.

"Are you cool now?" I blink a moment. An idea came to my mind. *smirk. She sit at the poolside, I came to her and touch her legs.

"SAN!" She was shocked.

"HAHAHAHA" I laughed hard, her face was priceless.

"You're so mean"

"You like a tomato, HAHAHAHA"

*pak

"Aw, what's that for?" Her face was so damn miserable HAHAHAHA.

"San" I stop laughing when I heard her smooth voice from afar. I look at them.

"Yes?" I act cool. Lol.

"You laugh?" Art asks. My eyebrow prawn.

"What's up with two of you?" Ama asks, I want to shake my head but I act cool.

"Yeah, I'm a human too, I laugh and have fun, what's the matter with that?" I said "and to answer your question, Ama. I and Iris are - friends" I look at her, friends? Why did I feel something, something that hurt me more, than seeing Amaris with Artemio?

"Friends with benefits?" Art said and smirk.

"If just what you think, then think it so, tsk"

"San you're cold as North Pole dude, so shut off HAHAHAHA"

"People can change for some reason, but I change for the better, to be a nice and better one" then I look at Iris and smile.

"Geez, so cringe San" tsk, fvckers.

"People can change for some reason, but I change for the better, to be a nice and better one" he repeats sarcastically.

"San let's go, they're here"

"Where are we going?"

"To the place were only the two of us," she said and pulled me.

"Hey! Where are you going love birds?"

"To the place where fvckers are gone" they'll laugh except Amaris. I think this is right, next time I will end up with her and start my life. The flow of our story will end soon, I know I said I love her but I think this is the right thing to do, leave them and start peacefully.