Part-44

As they drove home y/n told sunghoon and jin-ae that they should come over for some time to which they agreed they parked the car and went to y/n's house she opened the door all three of them were surprised to see 5 handsome members, daniel, Yu-jin and Ji-hoon sitting there and waiting patiently as they came home "you all here?" Sunghoon asked "yes." Jungwon answered "well hello," y/n said as she said down smiling "and?" "Oh right sunghoon and jin-ae are together," y/n said as she took a sip of water "OMG CONGRATULATIONS" they all screamed "wow hung you won't die alone-" "shut it, Niki," sunoo said while hitting him slightly on his arm after Niki got hit he hugged me while fake crying  "I'm so sorry Niki I didn't mean it," sunoo said while you could tell he felt sorry "Niki look now you made him feel bad," I said Niki quickly went to sunoo and hugged him then heeseung said, "did you?" "Omg yes she did," jin-ae said smiling "and she sounded savage like-" *ding dong* "it must be jay" "ill get it," y/n said as she didn't see him in a long time she opened the door to see "Haru?" She asked then literally everyone looked to the door while eavesdropping "what do you want?" Y/n said calmly and cold "you" haru answered, "I told you it's over" "please-" haru said grabbing her wrist "if she tells you it's over, it's over now leave," jay said while grabbing Haru's wrist so haru let go of y/n wrist and left while telling y/n he will make her regret It to which y/n went 🖕 and jay closed the door, "jayyy," y/n said as she hugged him "thank you again" she whispered in his ear "no problem," he said while winking at her to which the both if they went to the living room "I brought you to ice cream," jay said, " Where even were you?" "Buying ice cream," jay said he then gave everyone ice cream and they talked after they had talked everyone went home and soon after the lee siblings fell asleep"

Hey guys this chapter is a bit shorter but in 2 or 3 chapters there will be drama so stay tuned bye luvs stay happy and healthy ❤❤❤