Part-36

So as we were sitting and talking haru came and sat next to me while I was talking, haru after talking I hugged haru "Hey haru" "Hey babe" he said while hugging me back "the food will be here any moment" I said while smiling he then smiled at me before taking his phone and idk what he was doing I turned to jay who was glaring at haru but as soon as he I looked at him he smiled at me and we were talking about different topics and after some time the food arrived and I turned to the table and haru put his phone on the side I looked down cause I remembered what he have told a friend of his about me "yeah again she is gaining a little bit of weight" I looked down till somebody put food on my plate I thought it was haru but looked up to see jay smiling at me "if you don't eat well you won't win against me" he said while smiling I smiled back "try me" I said as I ate the food he put on my plate and the whole time after I was done he would put food in my plate and if he was finished I put some in his plate then suddenly haru stood up to which everyone looked at him "I'm going to the restroom" he said i nodded and everyone continued talking since we were done eating just waiting for dessert while talking, on his phone a message popped up I wasn't gonna check it but the wallpaper broke me into several pieces it was him kissing a girl I couldn't see the face and me and haru didn't kiss I just tried to ifnore it but jay pov. I was talking to y/n but haru's phone popped up I ignored the message but the wallpaper hit me with the reality h-he is kiss-kissing y/n? I suddenly started remembering heeseung's words 'it's okay to have a crush but don't ruin it for her it's her first boyfriend' as I thought of whether I was crossing the limits i should keep my distance, right? End of jay's pov haru came back and the dessert came just in time we ate dessert and went home but little did y/n know who will she lose her boyfriend of her bestfriend or both?

Hey guys I'll try posting tomorrow and Monday also we came back from my school trip yesterday which was amazing I'll see you next time bye luvs<3333 ❤❤