Part-20

So after she called her parents and told them she wanted to tell them something special they said they'll come tomorrow cause tomorrow is their day off and also y/n had 2 days off so they said they will come anyways afterwards she got a call from Haru~ so she picked up like everyone would do " Hi y/niee how are you today?" "Good how about you?" "Good also I had one question ehm..." "Yea???" " Do you want to go to a concert with me?" "Really when?" "It's right after our 3rd exam and then we have 2 weeks off to learn for the next 3 exams?" "Sure i'd love too" " Thank you, babe," he said excited "No problem babe" he then gasped cause he realised he said babe first but he was happy that y/n also saw him as hers "okay I have to go now bye see you at school" "bye-bye," she said as she blushed then after they hung up y/n stood there still smiling and then she looked at his profile picture which was him and her like look at it

She smiled at her phone and was ignoring EVERYTHING until she got a pillow thrown at the back of her head she came back to her senses and before he could turn around heeseung took her phone:" YOU KISSED HIM???" heeseung said "I DID NOT -" "WELL LE...

She smiled at her phone and was ignoring EVERYTHING until she got a pillow thrown at the back of her head she came back to her senses and before he could turn around heeseung took her phone:" YOU KISSED HIM???" heeseung said "I DID NOT -" "WELL LET'S SEE IF JI-HOON APPROVES A THING LIKE THAT " he said and ran with her phone to Ji-hoon "why are you two screaming like that Please be quieter next time" he said while putting the book aside "Ji-hoon I didn't kiss him " "what is this all about" "look at this" he showed the picture and ji-hoon just had a poker face on which could not tell how he was reacting. "So?" Hee and y/n said and Ji-hoon just spoke gently and calmly "I think you are very close to each other BUT she said she didn't kiss him so we have to believe her anyways y/n what die mom and dad say?" "des they are coming... Tomorrow" she said quite this time but Ji-hoon heard it "Tomorrow?" "Y-yes" "Sh!t... I never said that... clean your room now" "Jesus Christ let's go I guess wait if I can clean it faster I get the last ramen. And you have to buy new once with YOUR money but if you win I'll have to do it" Heeseung said "Bet" y/n said and ran to her room little did she know heeseung was Evel... After 20 minutes she went down as she wanted the last packet she went to heeseung and saw him eating them "oh y/n I didn't even have to clean it I already did BUT here is the money still you are gonna go to the store love you sis " "really you know what fine is Ji-hoon sleeping?" "Yes" "well I will tell him that you let me to the store alone you know?" "Who said alone" as he said that the doorbell rang I opened it and it revealed "Jay?" "Yes your brother called me can I come in?" "Sure" " So jay I will buy you ANYTHING IF you gotothestorewithmysister" "WHAT? WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING SO DAMN FAST " y/n looked at him cause she didn't understand anything "can you go to the store with my sister? I'll buy you anything" he said " you don't have to, just ask me next time and don't tell me it's a Emergency he said while heeseung said that y/n should go, change and where a jacket afterwards she came down all ready and went out...

Hey guys thank you again for 400 people I can't believe it so here is today's chapter and tomorrow, and a day after is also one bye bye 👋 love you all ❤👋 i'm sorry the chapters mixed up