PART-18

She wanted to make it as not noticeable but little did she know she typed the code in as quiet as possible but little did she know as she came home she closed the door quietly but her brothers said: "what are you being so quiet for? Did any happen cause if I will" "wait what are you wearing?" "Sh!t, I forgot to give him his jacket back" she put her stuff down and hugged her brothers "I'm in my room coming down after getting changed" "sure should we call yujin and Daniel?" "Aww, that's so sweet of you guys sure why not " heeseung called them even though it was 11:30 pm they came in with their pj's Daniel was staying down while yujin got upstairs "surprise b-" "OMG hi bestieeee wanna were some face masks?" "If you tell me about IT...!". " sure so we got to the amusement park and then he got me ice cream and sweets and then mac'cheese then we got to the carousel and talked like you know how to get to know each other." I said while she put my mask on as I was putting her's on she said: "continue your face is telling me you have something on your heat what is it?" "Yujin I really don't know...ok I'll just say it I had a lot of fun and I felt comfortable but... I don't know if it would be the right person do you think we match.? I don't want him nor me to get heartbroken should I should I not I don't know?" "Girl it's fine you only met him love will come from time by time not from one second to another second chillex no one will get heartbroken don't forget I'M YOU FRIEND. Shall we go down?" "Sure and thank you I don't know what I would do without you." As we got down heeseung and Daniel were talking "where is Oppa?" "He has training tomorrow so he told me to watch you all and yujin and Daniel if you want you guys can sleep here for a movie marathon or so?" "Sure but I have to ask," both said they stood up and called their parents since it was our house they said it's fine cause we have heeseung and Ji-hoon Oppa to take care so I told them about my date they were so happy for me and since I was again talking about him I felt my heart skip a beat. I thought I met the love of my life. But we will see what would happen afterwards.

Hi, guys I just got my half-year report card it's...fine but I hope you like this chapter see you on Sunday my loves bye-bye  👋 ❤