Part-30

So after y/n's hand got a little burned she managed so it won't hurt that bad anyways jay didn't let her touch the oven again so now she was just making the cookies and here is the result she also posted on Instagram

Made by Jay❤ and meeee was the caption underneath and then they took the cookies to the rest and packed some for enhypen to eat later anyways now they were watching old videos of them as kids like enhypen pictures and y/n's which was cute for the ...

Made by Jay❤ and meeee was the caption underneath and then they took the cookies to the rest and packed some for enhypen to eat later anyways now they were watching old videos of them as kids like enhypen pictures and y/n's which was cute for the rest but not for y/n cause she was often bullied for the way she looked and then on the screen was y/n she quickly looked down next to her were heeseung and Niki like sunoo, Nikki and y/n were sitting on the ground cause why not and right above her heeseung so heeseung started smiling at her and she did was embarrassed the next thing she heard was everyone just being like Awww and she looked at the screen again y/n "woah noona you looked so cute as a child" niki said and sunoo just hugged her tightly "well she still is" sunoo said to which the started laughing until y/n got a call from... Haru "excuse me two seconds" y/n excused herself and went to the kitchen "hi babe everything good?" "Well actually not" he said coldly "why what's wrong" "your post" she looked confused "I was baking what's wrong with that?" "well just save me some" he said as he pouted "really i thought you weree just mad at me" "hehe sorry i love you" he said "you really know how to make me blush" she said "well say it back " "fine... I love...myself" she said and hung up then she went to enhypen again and her phone started buzzing haru was spamming her here a little (einblick)

                              BABE
Haru

YAH
THAT'S UNFAIR
Y/NAAAAA
PLEASE
HELLO
Y/N
YOU DIDN'T BLOCK ME RIGHT
ANSWERRR
P
L
E
A
A
                                             Y/n

                                            What's wrong
Haru

FINALLY
SAY IT OR I WILL SAD
                                             Y/n

                                really here I love you
Haru

Aww me too
Sorry and good night
                                            Y/n

                                           Don't worry gn
End of the chat

Now she put her phone away and was now looking at the pictures and after 20min jungwon called y/n what's happens next is a mystery

Thank you all for 600 love you stay happy and healthy ❤👋hope you like it