Actors on Characters and The Scarlet Witch

How's the surprise! They are your actors in my universe.

"Whoa- who thought that I wouldn't age even a day." Rdj says looking at tony.

"Hi. I'm Yelena." Yelena goes to greet jeremy.

".......... who?"

Natasha, Scarlett and yelena look at jeremy and clint in disbelief.

"Who wouldve thought I would look as the sexy one in here." Chris Hemsworth says, patting Thor's back.

"Nice to meet you." Tom hiddleston pulls out a hand, thick british accent in his voice.

"You filthy Midguardian, why am I looking like that!" Loki says.

"Ayeeeeeeeeeee-" Chris Evans said.

"Who are you?" Steve asked.

Calm down everyone. Calm down. Today we will see the actors talking to each other, og six plus tom edition.

"Hi." Natasha greeted Scarlett.

"Nice to meet you!" Scarlett said with her sweetest voice.

"Same here." Yelena said, popping out of nowhere.

Before we start let me just remove some people. Just some.

People left-

Wanda
Og 6
Loki
Bucky
Sam
Petie boy
Yelena
And the legendary actors and an actress OFCOURSE!

Done. They will come back for the next edit!

Anyways. Let us begin!

"So what are we gonna watch right now?" Scarlett asked sitting beside natasha. (GOSH EVEN IF IT IS MY STORY IM FANGIRLING SO HARD RN)

Wanda becoming the scarlet witch.

"Oh wait- the scene where she fights-"

Robert slaps his hand on Mark's mouth.

"Shhhhh."

Clip starts

Multiple voices are heard at the same time. Agatha smiles.

"Who the hell is she?" Sam asks.

Mark goes to speak, but scarlett tapes his mouth. I gave her that 😁. (No hates to the actor though.)

Wanda uses her powers in all directions and hits agatha. "AARGHH!"

Agatha stands there, unharmed.

"WHOA- THAT WAS SO COOL!" Peter said. Both natasha and scarlett smiled at him. Then they both looked at each other in shock at the same time.

Wanda runs towards agatha and holds her, pushing her. The smooth transitioning changes the scene to a rooftop from where wanda and agatha dive and fly again.

Wanda here was scared as hell. How in the vision's not paprikash did she do that?

They fly towards a red storm like cloud while the back of vision and Monica's heads are visible.

"Who is SHE?" Tony asks.

Pepper smacks his head. "The girl you were racist towards."

"Take it." Wanda says with a thick Sokovian accent, forming a ball and hitting agatha with it.

"Wanda no! You cannot give your powers to some weird looking purple lady." Natasha said, feared of what's gonna happen. Wanda smiles at her.

"I dont want it." She shoots another ball. Vision flies towards them but wanda forms a shield which pushes him down towards the ground.