Hawkeye Finale

(Be prepared to cry)

Natasha, you are not gonna like it. I would prefer that you leave. I'm dead serious.

"If it is related to anyone who is related to me in my relation then will definitely watch the future related to them and related to me."

The fact that you used so many "related" tells me that you are not prepared. But you have to know. So let's start.

Clip starts

Yelena tackles clint on the icy ground.

People gasp. The video had just begun.

She stands up on her feet quickly.

"Before I kill you, I need to ask you one question." She exhales shakily. "I need to know what happened."

Natasha sits there. She does not make an eye contact with anyone. No one. She just keeps her gaze fixed at the screen. Tears well up in her eyes but dont fall.

"Its nice to finally meet you, yelena. Look yelena, *exhales* If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Your sister sacrificed herself. She saved the world. I'm sorry."

"You're lying."

Natasha doesnt say anything. Many people give weird looks to yelena, who is just ashamed of herself. Realizing this, natasha pulls yelena closer, with clint on her left.

"What?"

"You're pathetic, you're so pathetic."

This time, she let's the tears fall.

"I was quiet till now nat, but not anymore." Steve says.

"Oh really? What about when you almost kill tony when you tried to protect your boyfriend Bucky, as you call him." Natasha snaps.

People look confused, mostly tony, steve and bucky. How did she know that?

She kicks and kicks him. Clint holds her shoulders with his arms.

They both were panting.

"Nobody killed her. She made her choice."

"STOP LYING!"

Everyone curses her under their breaths, thinking natasha wouldn't hear. But she does. Just let the clip end.

Yelena attacks him again. Clint pulls his punches but tries to defend himself. He finally gets her in a chokehold.

"I couldn't stop her." Yelena just looks like she is begging clint to stop talking. She tries her best to hold back tears.

"No."

She twists his arm and knee-kicks him in the chest part. They keep fighting.

"She died because you let her."

"I fought her for it. But she was better than me."

"You should've fought harder. Why would she sacrifice her life for you? Why do you deserve it?"

"I dont. I never did. I never do. I never will." Natasha shakes her head.

She takes out her baton. She hits him. After more attacks, clint is seen lying in front of her. She drops her baton. Takes out her gun. Right at that moment.

They all hold their breath.

Clint whistles. BOTH the tunes.

Yelena snaps her head up. "You know? How?"

Yelena stops at her tracks.

"H-how do you know that?" She asks, stammering.

"The secret whistle. She talked about you all the time, yelena. She loved you."

Natasha smiles. The days they spend together in Ohio, were priceless. Nothing could make her forget them. If she didnt care then she would have forgotten the whistle, which she didnt.

"What did she say?"

"Only the good things. Some bad ones too." Natasha whispered.

"She told me how you both got seperated as children. She flew the plane. I asked her if she was scared. All she could think about, was keeping you safe."

I know many of you have questions, they will be answered.

Yelena just tries to stop her emotions, keep them at bay. "She always wanted you safe."

So that's why she never told us about her. The fact that after the civil war, the government knew about clints family scared you. You cared about her and you kept her off everything that could harm her. Smart. Steve thought.

" If I was there I could've stopped her. I could've done something."

"No, its nat we are talking about." Clint said.

Clint shakes his head. "Nothing was gonna stop her yelena. You know natasha."

"You got so much time with her."

"And yet I loved you more. More than anyone. No matter who."

Clint nods.

Yelena goes through the five stages of grief. The sixth one expires.

"She made her choice." Clinton's composure said it all. He finally let's the compressed feeling out.

"Now we have to find a way to live with that." But I cannot. I'm sorry.

"I-I cant." Yelenas expression was mirroring the screen one. Just more worse."

"I loved her so much"

"But I love you more."

They both shed tears.

"Me too"

She slowly walks towards him. She puts the gun in the holster.

She extends her hand. Clintholds it and gives a comforting squeeze. He then stands up.

"I'm sorry"

They both make an eye contact for a while. Clint puts his hand on her shoulder. Yelena walks away.

Clip ends.

"Now, care to explain me why you people were cursing my sister?" Natasha gets up and faces them, her arms over her chest.

"No one, not a single soul is allowed to do that. I dont care what she was gonna do. All I know is that she realised her mistake. That's it. Now, make sure to not blame her from now on. Got it?" They nodded.