Together

I am giving y'all a break till I get to the next edit. But please do not make a chaos. It will not only hurt you but me too. Yes, I have feelings.

Everyone nods.

Slowly, each of them start to go to their rooms.

Everyone leaving the original avengers. The base of the initiative.

Bruce gives natasha a glance, which she cold heartedly ignores.

Everyone stays in silence until steve speaks up.

"The future is messed up."

"Indeed. We just needed a 300 pages document to break apart." Tony chuckles.

"Guys, this is it. This is where we have to think about the upcoming threat. By the clips we saw, we can say that we have 2 years. 2 years till we get ready for a fight." Natasha says.

Everyone absorbs her words.

"So what now? We just sit and do nothing?" Clint asks. "Look man, no offense but all I wanted was to live a happy life with my family. Nothing else."

"Barton my friend, I understand. But are you ready to put half of the universe at risk? Half of which is your family. We have to act now." Thor says.

"Thor is right. There's no other way to stop Thanos, if we do not be prepared." Steve speaks up.

"Cap, even if we are, Mr. Ursula will be far more stronger than us. We cant just go in front of him and show our wild side."

"Bruce, you're being uncharacteristically non hyper verbal." Clint mocks.

"Stop it Barton. Not the time." Cap says.

"What if we get the stones before Thanos?" Natasha suggests.

"We can do that. But we already know how it ends." Steve said.

"That's not what I mean. I mean, we will already be briefed about their locations by shugs. So, we can go back and instead of just randomly pointing out tasks, we can appoint the more stronger people to the more difficult place. You get what I say?"

"Natasha, no matter what we do, the souls stone is a set back."

"Not if we steal it."

"What do you mean?"

"What if, we steal the stone, from thanos himself?"

Everyone gave it a thought.

"That is an issue. Thanos got the stone after sacrificing the cucumber." Tony says.

"I know. But if the quantum realm can help us in time travel, it can be a passageway to the other universe."

"Natasha, there's no way we can succeed. I mean, there are a million universes out there. And in any case, why would we get the stones to fight thanos? We can do it ourselves."

"We did tony, and you can see how it ended up."

They all sigh. There has to be a way.

"Let's just go get some sleep. We all need it." Clint suggests. They all nod.

Everyone leaves the room, and bruce stops natasha.

"Nat I'm-"

"Bruce, NO. What happened has happened. I have moved on."

Bruce nods. "Can we just, stay friends?"

"Hmm."

Natasha wanted to yell at him for leaving her, but she couldn't. She knew it wasn't his fault. It was the hulk. Not him.

She went back to the room and gave a thought to their very short conversation.

In order for a relationship to work, the person has to agree to stay together with every part of him. As much as it may hurt, hulk was a part of bruce. Bruce was a part of hulk. So if one rejects, the other has to agree.

Giving it a thought she dozed off to sleep.

In the morning, natasha woke up with a knock on her door.

She opened it to find Pepper standing there.

"Hey, goodmorning."

"Morning, pepper. What happened?"

"Nothing at the moment."

"Okay?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure."

Pepper entered the room and sat down on natasha's bed.

"I'm sorry for what I said put there."

"Pepper, what you said was justified. It's ok."

"No it's not. I-"

"Hush. That's enough. No one will speak about this now."

"Yeah. Ok?"

They leave the room.

Wanda is in the kitchen, helping vision to make paprikash.

"Vis, can you pass me paprika?"

Instead of that, he passed her chilli flakes as he was busy in a deep thought.

Wanda sensed his absence.

"You okay?"

"Uh yeah, yeah I am."

"Vis, for a walking cylinder, you are pretty bad at lying."

"Cylinders cannot talk."

"But you can. Tell me."

Vision stays silent for awhile, but then speaks.

"Wanda, I cannot lose you."

That touched Wanda deep inside. No one except her deceased parents and alive for now pietro has said that to her. Everyone usually is scared of her. She remembered how the people felt when they where holding her as a prisoner in raft, as if she made a mistake. As if she was a curse. As if she was a devil. Wanda had been held not as a prisoner, but as someone who every second, seeks her victim. As if, she was some kind of a psychopath.

But what was the proof? Fear?

"Wanda?"

His soothing voice snapped wanda out of her thoughts. Tears welled up in her eyes.

She immediately hugged him, as if she loosens her hold, he'll be gone.

Would he?