Siberia Part 2

Clip starts

"My son was excited. He could see the Iron Man from the car window. I told my wife "Dont worry. They are fighting in the city. We are miles from harm.

"Every villain has a sad background or some kind of problems with heroes." Tchalla notes.

All of the avengers present during the sokovias chaos look down. There are many more who seek for revenge. Much more. This is just the beginning.

When the dust cleared, and the screaming stopped, it took me two days to find their bodies.

My father, still holding my wife and son in his arms. And the avengers? They went home. I knew I couldn't kill them. I knew I couldn't kill them.

More powerful men than me. I've tried."

Vo: But, if I could get them to kill each other.....

Shows Steve hitting tony continuously. Bucky is lying there, on the ground, unconscious.

"Well he succeeded. But he didnt actually need to." Natasha mumbled. But everyone heard her. Pepper was fuming with anger. She needed to let it out.

"I'm sorry about your father. Seemed a good man. With a beautiful son. "

"Vengeance has consumed you. It's consuming them. I'm done letting it consume me. *claws in*."

"Wise words." Clint says.

"Tell that to the death." He pulls the gun under his chin and shoots, but T'challa stops him. He pulls him in a choke hold.

"I'm not done with you yet."

Shows Steve continuously hitting tony with his shield.

"Stop stop stop." Rhodey mumbles. Natasha looks away. It was hard enough the first time.

"You cant beat him hand to hand boss."

"Analyse his fight pattern."

"Scanning."

Steve continuously hits and hits.

"Automeasures ready."

Tony holds Steve's shield.

"Let's kick his ass."

"IT WASNT HIM! JUST STOP!" Sam shouts at tony.

Pepper looses control.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMEONW KILLED YOUR PARENTS? YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU BREAKS YOUR HEART! AND AT A TIME WHEN THAT PERSON HIS GOING THROUGH HELL! WE WERE ON A BREAK AT THAT VERY MOMENT! RHODEY WAS PARALYZED! A CERTAIN DOUBLE AGENT DECIDED TO RUN AWAY! ALL OF YOU WERE IN PRISON! SOME OF YOU ON THE RUN! BUT NO ONE WITH HIM!" Pepper shouts. Tony pulls her. All of the people who she scolded looked down. These words were harsh on Natasha.

He throws the shield away.

Tony blocks a punch and blasts steve, who falls on his ass.

Tony flies towards his and goes to shoot his face. Steve blocks his hand and Tony punches him in the stomach. Tony punches his chin and he blasts his stomach. Steve falls on his knees.