Natasha×Peter

"Ok so today we have another edit of natasha romanoff. With that we also have an edit of spider man"

"Spider man? The guy who held my punch in the airport?" Bucky mumbled, but everyone heard him.

Song: God save the prom queen. Teenage daydream.

The scene starts, showing a miserable looking nat, trapped in her fear, her nightmare. The Red Room. Then it changes to Natasha crying in endgame. The lyrics of song playing in the video.

"Oh my god" Pepper exclaimed.

The others were at the loss of words. They had never seen her this vulnerable. They now understood what yelena meant before. They could not stand beside her when she needed them. But now, they will definitely try to avoid her faith. They will change it. Whatever it takes.

Song: Just another dressed up heartbreak.

The scene shows Nat walking down the stairs, limping. Then it changes to Nat looking at tony in Iron man 2.

"Was that true? Did you really wanna celebrate your birthday like that" Tony asked, without any sarcasm.

"Yes, I would like that too happen"

"Then it will sister. We will definitely celebrate every birthday of yours like that. But you have to cooperate with us. Talk to us, open up. And we will also have your scary russian sister sitting there too."Tony said.

Natasha was thankful to tony.

Song: God save the prom queen. Only eighteen.

The scene shows Nat looking heartbroken. Then it shows Nat on the stretcher. Looking at the ceiling in fear.

"Only eighteen? You were sterilized at 18?" Yelena asked shocked. She had her sterilization by 20.

Nat just looked down, avoiding everyone's pity. She didn't want the pity, she just wanted someone near her.

"I am gonna kill those motherfuckers. The are so gonna die. No one dares to hurt my dau-" Fury cuts himself. He has a reputation to maintain.

Nat understood was he was gonna say. Without any hesitation, she went to fury to give him a tight hug. Fury returned the hug.

Song: Turn her tears to diamonds in her crown.

Voice over of nat: What if I fail?

Vo of Madame Bitch ( cause people who torture nat will get disrespected in here): You never fail

The scene shows Nat looking shocked and in fear, tears glistening in her eyes. Then it changes to nat mourning for fury. Then it shows Nat putting the gun away from pierce, in reverse.

"But you are just a human. You have the right to fail, make mistakes. Never let your past take over you" Gamora said.

Song: God save the prom queen. Teenage daydream.

The scene shows Nat ending up in her pose in Iron man 2. Then the screen divides to two scenes of nat, one looking at Clint, and another during the civil war fight. Then it shows nat entering the ring.Nat gets slapped, and the scene changes to catws nat who says" hey fellas". He scene changes to nat walking away from the court in Capitol hill. The it changes to nat holding a gun at bruce in fear.