Chapter 12

*Roman's POV*

I decided to leave after my match. I had so much running through my mind. Fastlane was around the corner and now this shit with Rita and Colby. I needed my supportive wife right now and she wasn't here. I threw my things into my bag and headed for the exit.

"Roman Reigns," I hear.

I looked over to see Rebecca standing there against the wall. I just looked at her. She smirked.

"I saw the damage you did to Colby. Bravo, Mr. Reigns," she said.

I shifted as I gave her a 'what do you want' look.

"A man of few words, huh. I just wanted to say, you weren't wrong for doing what you did. I know I may be a little bias but what can I say. The weasel deserved it," she said then walked off.

I left the arena. I didn't know where I was going. I just drove around thinking. I found a bar and decided to go in. It smelled of cigarettes and liquor as I walked in. I sat at the bar & ordered some beers. I had just finished my second beer when my phone rung. I pulled it from my pocket. It was Rita. I let it ring a few more times, then I picked up but didn't say anything.

"Leati?" she asked.

I was quiet still. She sighed. I could hear Emmie and Jasmine arguing in the background.

"Girls please. I need quiet. Joe I don't have time for the silent treatment. Would you say something," she said.

"Say what?" I asked before I gulped my beer.

"Really, after everything. You don't know what to say," she said.

I could hear the hurt in her voice. I huffed as I rubbed my face.

"You look like you could use something stronger than a beer, handsome," a woman said. "Two whiskeys please."

I could hear the girls fighting again. Rita yelled for them to shut up which made Jasmine cry. Now Jasmine was crying, Emmie was yelling for her to be quiet and Rita groaned.

"So what brings you here tonight?" the woman asked.

"I um, its_," I said.

"What? Who are you talking to?" Rita asked.

"Wow, you must workout all the time. Your arms are sexy as hell," the woman said.

"Who the fuck is that?!" Rita yelled in my ear.

Both my daughters 'Ohhed' and told Rita she said a bad word. She immediately apologized. I heard the sound of wheels screeching. I could hear her sniffling as the woman in front of me babbled on.

"Apparently we're not important to you right now. Whatever Joe, I hope you & that bit- I mean her, have fun," Rita said before I heard her line go dead.

I place my phone on the counter and the lady looked at it.

"Look your attractive and all but I'm married. I just got off the phone with my wife. She's-."

"Leati," someone called out.

I looked over to see Amber walking my way with a smile on her face. She walked right pass the woman to me before she leaned in and kiss me. She looked at the collection of beers I had in front of me.

"I see you couldn't wait to get started," she said sitting in my lap and pulling my arm around in one smooth move. "Whose your friend?"

I looked at Amber sitting in my lap and had to snap myself back into reality. She laughed as she caressed my face then looked at the woman. She extended her hand.