Chapter 11

*Rita's POV*

I woke up earlier due to the fact that my darling husband fell asleep at his cousins room last night. I got me and the girls dressed and we went to the mall. I called Amber to see if she wanted to come but her phone was off. I watched as Jasmine stuffed her face with ice cream. I laughed as my phone rung. I answered it.

"Hello," I said.

"Babe, you're not here," Roman said.

"Yea, I know. You finally made it back. Did you have fun?" I asked.

"What?" he asked.

I giggled, "Did you have fun, drinking? You know. . . with Jon and Josh," I said.

"Oh, yeah. It was alright," he replied. "Where are you?"

"At the mall. You should see Nata, her face is covered in ice cream," I tell him.

"I believe you," he said. "So how long are you going to be there?"

"I don't know. Maybe another hour or so, why. Are you ready for me to come home?" I teased.

He chuckled, "Yes, I didn't get to lay with you last night. I missed you."

"That was your own doing Mr. Anoa'i, but I missed you too. You get me all to yourself tonight," I tell him.

"Deal. I love you," he said.

"I know, I love you too baby," I say before we hang up.

I put my phone away and continue on my ice cream.

"I thought he would never hang up," he said.

I, along with both girls, jumped & turned around. Seth stood there smiling in a white button down & dark blue jeans, with his two toned hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Uncle Cheese!" both girls squealed before jumping into his arms.

He hugged them tightly. He kissed their cheeks.

"I've missed my little munchkins," he told them.

"What are you doing here? And how long have you been ease dropping?" I asked.

He took a seat across from me.

"Long enough. So he didn't go back to the hotel last night, huh?" he asked.

"That's none of your concern Cole. So how was your night?" I asked.

"Uneventful. How about your's," he asked.

"The same," I replied.

"Maybe we should have spent it together," he retorted.

I glanced at the girls before I hit his arm. He smirked.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," he says.

"I can't be to careful. You did push up on me in a nightclub bathroom," I remind him.

"Didn't I apologize for that?" he asked & I shook my head no.

"Oh, well I'm sorry. I was drunk and not mysel-, well I was drunk," he said.

" I forgive you," I said smiling.

He just stared at me.

"You have a beautiful smile, Rita," he said.

"Thanks, Cole," I told him blushing.

He stood up from his seat. He leaned over the table and kissed my cheek. The kiss would have been fine but he lingered there to long. He finally pulled back before giving the girls pecks, then leaving. I sat there a bit dumbfounded. What had gotten into Seth lately.