Chapter 10

*Amber's POV*

"Umm. Kiss me right there baby," I moan.

I tangled in fingers into his hair as he softly kissed my neck. He trailed kissed down to my chest, then he kissed each of my nipples. I moaned softly as he turned me on more and more. I wanted this so badly. I bit my lip as he pulled my panties from my body. He worked me with his thumb as I moaned out. I arched my back as he continued. It felt so good I wanted to cry.

I pulled him to me and kissed him. I was soaking. I was so ready for him. I needed him and I could tell he needed me. She worked to much. She was neglecting him & his needs, this was right. She doesn't love him like I do.

"Amber, you ready baby?" his smooth voice asked.

I looked into his smoldering gray eyes. They glowed with lust and desire.

"Yes, I want you so bad, Joe," I said.

He smirked before he buried himself deep inside me. I gasped and moaned out as pleasure filled me. I continued to moan loudly before my eyes popped open.

I laid there staring up at the ceiling out of breath again. I raised up onto my elbows as I caught my breath. I groan inwardly as I think over the last two times this has happened. I fall asleep thinking about Roman & end up dreaming about him. I know it's wrong and crazy but I find myself thinking about him more than I don't lately. His sexy smile, his long black hair, his shoulders and his chest. His chiseled stomach. I'm so damn attracted to him. His beautiful eyes, soft lips & he always smells so damn good.

I shook myself out of those thoughts and laid back down. It was to early to get up so I tried to go back to sleep. Roman filled my thoughts until I drifted off. I awoke to banging on my door. I pulled myself from my bed and opened the door. There he stood in a tight white T-shirt and blue jeans smiling bright. I thought I was still dreaming until Rita stepped around him with the girls. I felt the ping of disappointment but quickly recovered.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We came to kidnap you," he said with a sexy smirk.

"Yep, so get dressed. Wear something comfortable," Rita said barging into my room.

Jasmine jumped into my arms and hugged me tight. Emmie wrapped her arms around my waist. I missed my babies. I kissed both there heads before I found something to wear. It didn't take me long to get dressed. I applied light makeup.

"You look beautiful, Amber," Roman said.

"Thanks Joe," I replied as casual as I could.

We left shortly after that. We went to a fair they had here in town. Rita watched the girls while Roman and I rode most of the rides. I had fun watching Roman's scared face. He held me close when I was scared. I felt bad a little but I really enjoyed myself.

*Rita's POV*

I watched as Amber and Roman walked over to another ride. I decided to get the girls ice cream. We found a vender & I bought some. I was glad to see Amber having fun. Seeing her smile made me happy. My phone rung in my purse. I pulled it out and answered it.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey gorgeous. How are you?" he said.

I smiled, "What's up Cole?"

"Nothing just wondering what you're doing?" he asked.

"We're at a fair here in town. Me, the girls, Joe and Amber," I said.

"How is she?" he asked.

"I think she's doing better," I tell him.

"Do you think she's ready to talk to me yet?" he asked.