Chapter - 20

Next day morning

As it's weekend both Samriti and Lalit are sleeping.

In Chabra house

Shamila is scolding Samriti and Lalit for sleeping still but it does not affect them As they are sleeping peacefully upstairs.

Shivam – Shamila stop scolding them. Let them sleep. The whole week they work hard. Now let them rest.

Shamila – it is ok if Lalit sleeps but Samriti....no I can't let her sleep. it will become a habit for her. If she woke up late in her sasural(in laws place) too then what will they think about her?

Shivam – nothing... because they are not like you. They will understand her as she worked hard the whole week she is taking rest weekends.

Shamila – Shivam whatever you say, l will not let her sleep. It is 9 already...

Shivam – ha just 9 in the morning. you are saying as if it is 2 pm. Stop it, go and prepare breakfast for my Shona. Yesterday she prepared the food so nicely and you did not even praise her.

Shamila – ok I will prepare her favorite breakfast today.

Shivam – good go...

Shamila goes. Shivam sighs.

After 1 hr Shamila again goes to wake up Samriti but Shivam stops.

Shivam – you stop I will go and wake up my princess because by listening to your voice she will get irritated. I don't want her day to be bad.

Shamila – Shivam you are pampering her too much...

Shivam – like you are doing with Lalit. Now go and wake up your son.

Shivam and Shamila go and talk to their respective prince and princess.

@Samriti's room

Shivam – Shona...Dekho I don't want you to wake up so early but your mom is a devil. She is scolding you and I can't hear anyone saying bad about you. So I came here to wake you up. Come on princess get up (Shivam says it very slowly)

Samriti thinks that he is talking on the phone. She does not listen to what he is saying...

Samriti – papa please go and talk outside na.....I am getting disturbed.

Shivam – arre Shona beta I am talking to you only.....come get up. your mom prepared your favorite breakfast. And see today we have to go for your engagement shopping.

Shivam with a lot of effort finally wakes up his princess.

In Lalit's room

Shamila did not take much effort. She just poured a mug full of water on Lalit's face. And that's all. he woke up with a jerk.

Lalit – ma this is not fair. I thought you love me but no you hate me.

Shamila(acting innocently) – no Lalit I love you a lot but you know na... I can't sweet-talk like your papa. But ha you please get up and get ready I will buy a shirt extra for you. pakka promise.

Lalit – woww maa......Thank you so much.

he goes to washroom for freshening up.

Later both the siblings come for breakfast.

They all do breakfast and get ready for shopping.

@Upadhyay Mansion

Kunal woke up early, went jogging, and came back, freshened up. Still, Ruchika is sleeping.

Kunal came to Annapurna and asked her.

Kunal – mom today is Saturday.... I think Ruchika has some classes today..