Chapter - 2

Samriti reaches her office. She goes to her cubicle and starts working.

Her friend Riya comes to her.

Riya – Samriti yaar(dear) don't be a workaholic.

Samriti – no Riya.... I am just doing my work.

Riya(sighs) - You'll never change Samriti.....

Saying this she goes to her cubicle and starts her work.... Soon all her colleagues come and start their work. Meanwhile, their boss has something to share with all of them.

boss – Good morning everyone. Today I have a golden opportunity for you all. The business tycoon KUNAL UPADHYAY is coming here. He needs a *** developer for a new project So, he is coming here to select one. It's a golden chance for you all to prove yourself. He will pay you a lot higher than you get here. He personally contacted me. So be ready with your presentations. I'll mail you the rest of the details.

Boss leaves. All started gossiping but Samriti seems to be uninterested.

Riya – Samriti are you not interested ??

Samriti – no yaar......(dear)

Riya – but why ?? you are very talented. you will be paid high. you will definitely get this.

Samriti – but I am not interested. I have a routine here, in this office, and you all. I can't shift to another office.

Riya – but Samriti this is too much. Think once, your salary increases and it's common in software companies.....

Samriti – I need money to satisfy my needs and here I am getting that. I'm interested in higher pay but I can't sacrifice my comfort zone for it.

Riya – acha okay I can't argue with you.....no one can win over Samriti Chabra......

Samriti smiles.

@bus

Lalit sits on the seat. He has another seat beside him. Ruchika seeing that as an opportunity sits beside him.

Lalit sees her and smiles.

Ruchika becomes so happy. She too smiles back

Ruchika – hi, this is Ruchika....

Lalit – hello, Lalit.

Ruchika – Where are you going ??

Lalit – to *** place

Ruchika – I mean for what ??

Lalit – for an interview.

Ruchika – ohh

Ruchika (in mind ) - he does not even have courtesy. He did not ask about me.

Lalit – Ruchika....

Ruchika gets excited and looks towards him.

Lalit – can you please move. Actually, my stop came, I need to get down.

Ruchika (disappointed).- oh ya sure. Nice meeting you Lalit....

Lalit (smiles)- same here.....

Lalit goes. he thinks "achi ladki hai"(nice girl)

He leaves for his interview

Samriti's office

All prepare for presentations but Samriti continues with her work.

Just then Kunal comes there grabbing everyone's attention. He is a good-looking man, but what attracted everyone more is his maintenance. He is prim and proper.