Chapter - 15

@Chabra house...

Avinash comes to Samriti's house.

Shamila gets very happy to see him. Avi is very close to Samriti's family.

Shamila (happy) – Avi ... when did you return from the US ?? How are you ?? I am so happy to see you.

Avi goes and hugs Shamila.

Avi – I too am very happy to see you, aunty. you know I missed you all so much. acha where is uncle ?? And lucky ??

Shamila – your uncle did not return from the bank and Lalit too is in his office and your best friend is sleeping in her room. you go and wake her up.

Avi – hahaha ok ok.

Avi goes and pours a glass full of water on her face.

Samriti gets very angry...

Samriti – you idiot how dare you....

She chases him and finally catches him, and beats him to a pulp... later they both sit with Shamila and talk...

Avi gets a call from his father.

Avi – hello dad... now why did you call ??

Rajnath – give the phone to Samriti.

Avi – why??

Rajnath – I said give it.

Avi gives the phone to Samriti.

Avi – shona dad wants to talk to you it seems..

Samriti takes the call

Samriti – hello uncle....

Rajnath tells her something which makes her fume in anger...

after that Samriti cuts the call and hits Avi with his phone.

Samriti(angry) – tu kab samjhega Avi ....(when will you understand Avi )

Avi – ohhh so dad told you.

Shamila – what happened Samriti ?? Why are you shouting at him?

Samriti – ma he again fought with aunty.(to Avi ) why do you hate her? She is your mother Avi... How long will you punish her for that thing ??

Avi – Samriti please let's stop this discussion. you know very well why I hate her...

Samriti – ha I know but that is wrong she did not do anything deliberately...

Avi – stop it shona. I don't want to talk about her. Just because you asked me to meet her. I went. Otherwise, I have no plan of seeing her face...

Samriti – just shut up. First, you go and apologize to her for your rude behavior... Until then don't show your face to me. Go..

Avi – shonaa please yaar.. I can't even tolerate her presence and you want me to apologize to her ??

Samriti – I said just go....

Avi goes.

Shamila – hmm I don't know when will he realize that she(Avi's mother) is not at fault.

Samriti – I am trying my level best to make him understand ma....but he is not ready to listen to me.

just then Lalit calls her.

Samriti – ha lucky bolo(yes lucky tell me)

Lalit – diii you come to Starnights restaurant. Let's have fun. Ruchika and her brother are also coming...

Samriti – oyyy why is my boss coming there...

Lalit – He is Ruchika's brother. I introduced you to Ruchika right, the same way she is going to introduce her brother to me.