Chapter - 18

@Chabra house

The siblings wake up early and get ready as they have a lecture coming up from their parents.

They descend the steps holding each other's hands

Shivam and Shamila glare at them angrily and both Lalit and Samriti gulp in fear.

Shamila – woww agaye dono...(wow.... you both are here)I thought you both will spend your night outside the house.

Samriti – ma actually idea is lucky's...

Lalit – hoooo maa no she is lying.... the idea is of hers. tum behan nahi ho chudial ho chudail.......(you are not a sister, you are a devil)

Shamila – shut up...both of you...don't use your stupid ideas on me.

Samriti (whispers in Lalit's ears) – yesterday just because of these ideas, they became fools...

hearing this Lalit giggles..

shamila – now why are you laughing.... you both are good for nothing...and Samriti you... you are elder to him. you should stop him from spending money on roadside food. you should teach him how to value money. But you...

Samriti (in a musical tone) – papa......

Shamila – what papa ha ?? every time he will save, you that's why you are becoming like this. But not today....

Samriti goes and sits beside Shivam followed by Lalit.

Samriti(slowly audible to Lalit and Shivam) – papa please save us this time. Next time I promise we will not do that...

Shivam (in the same tone) – arre beta I already told you not to eat that food. Money is not a problem, I am worried about your health.

Samriti(pouts) – papa please...save me...leave this idiot to mom..

Lalit – hoooo Samriti.... I will kill you

Samriti – acha ok ok save both of us.

Shivam – ok ok I will try....

Shamila (strict voice) – what's going on there.

Shivam – Shammila...let it be naa... they won't repeat this..

Shamila – Shivam aap kuch mat boliye....(Shivam you please don't say anything)let me deal with them...

Shivam – but Samriti will get married in a few days then she can't enjoy this life right.. so let her enjoy with Lalit..why don't you understand..

Shamila – but Shivam...they did a mistake. I have to teach her..

Shivam (while talking to Shamila he rolls some parathas and gives them to Samriti)

Shivam – now stop being a strict mother. Let them enjoy.... (saying this he diverts Shamila's attention)

Shivam keeps on arguing with Shamila and he signs his kids to leave. Samriti slowly takes her bag and mobile and they both run out....

They come outside the house and Samriti starts her scooty. Lalit hops on and she drives away...

both keep on laughing about the present situation. Samriti stops the bike at a pleasant place and there are very few people on the roads as it is just 7:30 am in the morning...

Lalit – why did you stop here.

Samriti – let's have breakfast. Papa gave me from under the table..

Lalit – hahaha papa is a genius... he always saves us from mom.

Samriti – hahaha now eat fast.

Lalit – what will we do by going so early.