coming out

nick nelson x omni!fem!reader

[still mainly doing male for nick but this was requested, also not specified whether or not it is platonic, so i did romantic. hope you don't mind]

requested by: AnnaBananana123

You sighed, it was Pride Month so why not? Why were you so worried on telling him? You had been with Nick for a year now. You loved him so much and He loved you so much. School had been out for some time, about 3 days or so.

God, you loved Summer. It was 3 months of peace and time to change yourself, or find who you really were. Suddenly, You got a text from Nick.

Nick

 Can i come over? i kinda need to talk to you. 

You

Sure. I kinda need to talk to you, too. 

Nick

Okay, I'm on my way rn. 

You

Okay. see you then. 

You exited Instagram, and was a bit nervous. Was he going to break up with you? Sometimes, You overthinked, but seeing those words, He seemed pretty serious about it. So, you really weren't overthinking, were you?

You were home alone and heard the doorbell ring. You got up  and answered the door, seeing your boyfriend smiling. "Hi, You greef him. He replies,"Hi. I can come in, right?" You laughed, and nod, letting him in.

He goes in my room and sits on my bed. "So, what did you need to talk about? You ask him. "Oh, um... I'm bisexual, but, it doesn't change how i feel about you, Nick says nervously. You smile."Were you worried about me not supporting you? or breaking you? Nick, I wanted to tell you... I'm Omnisexual. But, I do still love you."

You smile, kissing him as he kisses back. You were so in love wifh him.