study buddy

tori x fem!reader

other pairings: charlie x nick:)

requested by: YourLocalBitch101

"Why is (Y/N) (L/N) helping me study? Tori whined to her Mum. "Well, I thought she was a nice girl, also, you're failing, Mrs. Spring responds. "Fine, Tori sighs, she was usually calm but her mum did things sometimes without her knowledge.

"When does she come over? Tori asks. "Tomorrow at four, Mrs. Spring adds."Come on, you need a friend, don't you think?" "I've got plenty, Tori replies sarcastically. You were the total opposite of her, bubbly, outgoing, and extroverted.

While Tori was socially awkward, quite frankly not very good at making friends, and far from bubbly, also an introvert. That night, Tori was kind of nervous. Despite always being there and giving advice to Charlie, could she even do that to you? A girl she barely even knew.

Maybe she would finally get a friend. Even though she never showed it, Tori was kind of excited. You might be the very start to her becoming more social. After school the next day, Tori just sat in the kitchen. You would be coming over in 10 minutes.

"Hey, What's going on? Charlie asks, entering the kitchen. Tori sighed."I've got a study buddy, but against my will. I hope she's nice." "I'm sure she is, Tori, Charlie assured her softly. Tori shrugged."Remember I'm the one who comforts you?"

Charlie chuckles."I'm going out, Nick and I got plans." "Have fun! Tori waves. Mrs. Spring smiled."Charlie seems so happy now." "I know, Mum, Tori replies."He's found someone, that must be why."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Charlie opened the door. "Tori! (Y/N) is here! Charlie announced, before leaving. You enter the kitchen and grin."Hi! You must be Tori, right?" Slowly, She nods.

You eagerly put your hand out for her to shake, and Tori reluctantly shakes it. "I've seen you around before and you seem really nice! You exclaim. "Thanks? Tori replies. "So, your Mum said you were struggling in Mathematics, right?"

"Yeah, Tori murmured. "Sorry, couldn't hear you very well, You chuckle nervously."What was it?" "Yeah, She responds louder. Tori was a challenge but you liked a challenge, besides she definitely needed some friends.

Tori, on the other hand, was slightly annoyed by your extroverted personality. But she didn't dislike you, after all, you were giving her a chance. You open up your textbook and smile."Where should we begin?"

_________________________________________________________

Over the next few weeks, You and Tori became friends. She did like you, and you liked her. only, you liked her more than a friend. You wouldn't admit it, you didn't want to ruin your new friendship with her.

"(Y/n), be careful about my brother, Tori advised."He can be, quite sensitive." "I understand! You grin, eager to meet him. You briefly saw him when he opened the door for you. "Charlie! (Y/N) is here! Tori smiled."She wants to meet you."

Charlie shyly waved."Hi, I'm Charlie, nice to-" You eagerly shook his hand."Nice to meet you too, Charlie. I have a feeling we'll be great friends! Tori's told me some stuff about you." He smiled, never did someone outside of his family and friends been so caring.

"Me too, He responds. Tori smiles."C'mon, study buddy."