e.p.13

A/n's prov.

It's been a month.. BTS are on their tour at los angeles and y/n got discharged a long while ago..

Somehow y/n became more colded then before.. she won't even talk to her members.. while Felix refused to even talk to her even if he stays at her house..

No matter how much y/n convence herself not to cry.. she end up crying every night... Every single night.. she can't help but to cry.. she was lonely... She was left alone and broken...

Felix hears her every night and started to regret what he said and did to her.. he knows she was hurt as well

She showed all her frustration on people.. she won't wait for their apologies, she would just kill them.. she just killed three drug dealer who either took money from her or betray her last week..

Her members started to get worried about her so they contacted BTS and found out there is the similar situation.. jungkook is suffering a lot...

The eagles decided to go to los angeles and tell everything to jungkook.. maybe he can do anything..

Y/n was at her office doing some paperwork whe she heard a knock

Y/n: come in!

She said and the door opend revealing the whole team

Y/n looked up at them waiting for them to speak

Lisa: umm boss we need to go los angeles for some business related stuff.. can we go?

Y/n: whatever go.. take panther with you.

Panther is her private jet

They nodded and went outside and clapped their hands knowing their boss still cares for them

They left for los angeles the same night...

After a long 11 hrs of flying they finally reached LA and decided to stay at a hotel and relax for sometime before meeting BTS...

Baekhyun contacted BTS and found out they had their last concert yesterday and they'll leave for Seoul next night

All of them looked over Han with disappointed but not surprised look cause he was the one to give this idea..

In the evening.. the eagles decided to go to BTS' hotel

hyunjin and Han needed to go to their company there because there was some crazy stuff going on whereas Felix decided to go with them..

They called the taxi and went to BTS' hotel

Kai: really.. i never thought worlds biggest mafia gang will travel in a taxi..

Jennie: i know right.. we always travel in expensive cars and here we are in some sort of taxi which cannot even fit 4 people!

After some complains they finally reached the hotel..

They came inside the hotel and started going towards the elevator as they already knew which rooms they are staying

They were about to enter the elevator when the manager approach them..

Manager: hello. can i know what rooms y'all are going to?

Kai: 305.

Manager: I'm sorry sir but we have a no visiter policy..

Kai: and I'm sure you don't wanna visit heaven..

He said removing his jacket a bit showing him his gun which was on his hip

Manager: w-who are you? I-i'll call the police..

Jisoo: oh boy! Do you know golden eagles?

Manager: the biggest mafia gang?