e.p.6

Author alert!!!!

I don't know why this chapter is there before the 5 one... I tried to fix it but it's not working.. so go and read the 5th chapter which is after this chapter and then come and read this... Thank you:)

Y/n's prov.

I was sitting in the living room and jungkook was sleeping in his room as I told him to take rest so he can get better...

I was cilling watching TV and eating ramen when I got a call from one of my men

Baek Hyeon: boss you need to come to xxxx

Y/n: why what happened?

Baek Hyeon: boss the jokes... They attacked on us... Others are already here please come fast

Y/n: aish those fuckers.. ok I'm coming in a minute

I ended the call and went upstairs to change

I was going downstairs when I remember about jungkook

I was going downstairs when I remember about jungkook.. should I tell him? Nah I should let him rest...

I went outside and drove off to the location

Jk's prov.

I woke up and decided to go downstairs to y/n... I don't know but I always wanna be with her after all... I'm in love with her...

(A/n: boy finally realised his feelings)

And yeah hyungs know about this.. that's why they always tease me..

I went downstairs but didn't found her anywhere..

JK: Y/N!?!!! Y/N!?!! god where is she.. I'm starting to get worried...

I decided to look outside

I peaked outside to see if anyone is here..

JK: path clear...

I silently went out and started to walk towards the garden

JK: where can she go-

???: umhm umhm... Where are you going sir?

JK: he he... Umm well SungHo... He he

SungHo: sir may I know where are you going?? That too without any bodyguard.. you know it's dangerous..

JK: actually I was looking for y/n.. do you know where is she

SungHo: boss is on a mission, she will be back soon.. you should go and take some rest too

JK: okay...

I went inside and sat on the couch and switch on the TV...

JK: why'd she went without telling me... Since we become besties she'll always tell me where she's going and when she'll return..

After sometime I heard some noise from outside and suddenly the door bust open reviling the whole gang and.... Injured y/n..

I quickly run towards them