lee y/n

Name: lee y/n Age: 22Parents: died when she was 14Siblings: nonCompany name: golden eaglesGang name: golden eaglesMain members: jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, rosé, kai, Baekhyun, hyunjin, han, Felix*these are not conceded as idols in this ff these are mafi...

Name: lee y/n
Age: 22
Parents: died when she was 14
Siblings: non
Company name: golden eagles
Gang name: golden eagles
Main members: jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, rosé, kai, Baekhyun, hyunjin, han, Felix
*these are not conceded as idols in this ff these are mafias here*

Background:

Y/n was a sweet and bubbly person before her parents died. After her parents died her uncle and aunt took her responsibility. They only wanted her parents money which was under her name and as soon as they got it they start to abuse y/n. When y/n become a mafia she took all the money back, she was even gonna kill them but her gang members stopped her. Y/n become cold and powerful. She is the most dangerous mafia and is known for killing people mercilessly. Her biggest enemies are the jokes which are enemy with her since 2 yrs, they can do whatever they can to hurt her and make her suffer, luckily she don't have any weakness.
hyunjin, han, Felix. Her gang members are settled in the states for their business there and the rest of her gang along with her are in South Korea.

A/n~
A really happy birthday to jungkook!!! Wow he grew up so fast can't believe he's already 24. So I'm starting this series as jk's birthday gift for army's hope you will enjoy it and the 8th member will be continued. I didn't get time to inform yall sorry for that.
Thank you~