e.p.12

Present~

Y/n's prov.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, staring outside the window thinking about life when the door open revealing a nurse

Nurse: miss Lee? Someone came to meet you

Y/n: i don't wanna meet anyone

Nurse: he said he wanna talk last time before they leave..

BTS... They are leaving today..

Nurse: he said it's important

Y/n: let him in

After sometimes the door open..

JK: y/n...

His sweet voice echoed in my ear.. but i didn't bother to turn around..

JK: y/n we need to talk

Y/n: go on

JK: i don't know how to say this.. after all this happened but I think if i don't tell you this today.. i might not be able to say it... I... I like you y/n

Listing to those words.. built a lot of emotions in me... Tears filled my eyes and i couldn't stop smiling..

I was about to run to him and hug him tightly but then... All those words rushed inside my brain...

"People will make life tough for jungkook because of you

his career will be destroyed because of you...

Jungkook will suffer because of you!!"

I can't let him suffer because of me
With a heavy heart i have to say it..

Y/n: I-I'm sorry jungkook.. but i-it won't work.

JK: w-what? Why?

Finally looking at him

Y/n: look jungkook.. you and i are both from very different worlds.. this can't be happened..

JK: are you saying this because of others? Y/n i don't care what others think..all i care is what you think.. of me.. of us..

Y/n: friend.. i see u as a friend jungkook... n-nothing else..

JK: really? Then look at me and say it again!

Y/n: I-i think you should go now..

JK: but-

Y/n: just go!

JK: *sigh* fine... I'll go.. we are leaving your house today.. and we are going on a tour after 3 days for a month.. hope you'll come to say bye..

With that he left..

I broke down into tears.. i can't handle this anymore. I shouldn't have fallen at the first place.. people do say truth when they say love brings pain..

Jungkook's prov.

I went out of the room with tears streaming down my cheeks.. but not because i was sad, because I was angry.. not on her but on myself for falling in love.. people say right.. love brings pain...

I came back home and went straight to my room and locked it.. crying my heart out.. why do i have to fall for her..

Hyungs and others were banging my door asking me to open it and tell them what happened.. but i wasn't ready..

HS: jungkook open the door!! What are you doing?!

NJ: jungkook what happened?! 

Felix: hyung did noona said something? Tell me I'll talk to her but please just open the door!