e.p.9

Y/n's prov.

I and my members are in the meeting room of my house right now to discuss something....

Y/n: so?

They all looked at me.

Y/n: What is the information.

Hyunjin: boss we got a bit of information about their leader..

Y/n: spill it out..

Hyunjin: well it's a girl... She is from the same middle school and highschool where you went... She got a large amount of money from an entertainment company named blue...( I don't know if it's a company or not but if it is.. please don't be mad at me 🥺)... To kidnap BTS.. their ceo is crazy.. he torture his idols, he made them over work.. and it seems like he even abuse his idols if they do just a  minor mistake...he will ask for sexual pleasure from the trannies doesn't matter if they are a girl or a boy... well the jokers failed in that mission as y'all saved BTS But now it seems like she is obsessed with one of the members... There are countless letters saying... She want jungkook... She said no matter what happened jungkook is hers and she'll definitely make him her's.. so even tho every member is in danger.. jungkook is the one in the most danger..

I blood start to boil like anything...

How dare she layed an eye on my boy

I was super frustrated.. i closed my eyes and leaned back on my chair

Y/n: that fucking old man is a hoe isn't it?

Felix: yeah noona..

Y/n: why do he wants to kidnap BTS!

Han: BTS is the most famous band.. he thinks if BTS will not be there he can make his idols famous

Y/n: anyways... Awesome work guys.. that's why I've called you.. i knew you'd do something... Well done hyunjin...

Hyunjin: thank you boss..

Jisoo: so you told them about it?

Y/n: yeah cause my members were busy eating and chilling with the ones we have to protect!

Kai: that's wrong boss.. you were there too you were enjoying too... And it's not like we didn't do anything...we were on  missions this whole month.. you got that pain for nothing... *Winning*

Y/n: stop it you're not a child!.... Sometimes it fells like I'm just taking care of children... At work and at home as well.. Y'ALL STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE MY CHILDREN!

Felix: *laughing* noona well even though all of them.. even bangtan are older than you.. you always treat them like your kids... You you're the reason they are like this ....

Kai: yes eomma!

Y/n: you-

He ran out of the meeting room...

Y/n: AISHH! THIS KID!

Felix: see *laughing*

Time skip

I, hyunjin and vminkook was in the living room minding our own business playing with our phones

Suddenly Han popped out of nowhere

Han: oh preety lady...

Y/n: what do you fucking want?

Han: common boss.. being beautiful doesn't mean you and be a hard to get

Y/n: imma throw you out of the window...

Han: I'll be honored... Anyways. What are you doing this evening..