FAQ. Or, we tried to warn you it was a tragedy at the beginning. ;)

We've had a lot, A LOT of messages about the ending of MY FATE FOR YOURS, and a lot of the replies are redundant, so we thought we'd leave the information here in the back of the book for all. :)

If your question isn't answered here, leave it in the comments, or shoot me a message and I'm happy to include it. :)

Q: WHY did you end My Fate for Yours like that?

A: My Fate for Yours is actually the second book written and published in our Crawford series. The first book is My Heart for Yours, which is told between Tobin & Delia's point-of-view and begins at Eamon's funeral.

After a year of publication of My Heart for Yours, we had acquired a hefty stack of emails, letters and messages from readers wanting to know exactly what happened to Eamon. My co-author and I always knew what happened to Eamon, but after the countless requests, we decided to tell his story.

Long before My Fate for Yours was written, Eamon was already gone, and some books just don't have a HEA.

It was not a cheap trick, or a plot twist because we were lazy, or bored telling our story, as some have suggested. Eamon was gone before the book began. There was literally no other way the story could have ended.

Q: But why did it have to end so abruptly?

A: My Fate for Yours ends abruptly because it is Eamon's story. When he was gone, his story ended.

Q: You should have warned us he was going to die.

A: What fun would giving away the ending be? Also, we defined tragedy in the opening pages to try to subtly warn readers in case non-HEA are not their bag.

Q: Will we ever hear from Rachel again?

A: Yes. There are three more books planned in the series to be released shortly.

The Time After, is told between Tobin, Delia and Rachel's point-of-view and begins immediately after My Heart for Yours ends. (Which, side note, Rachel does pop up in My Heart for Yours, if you haven't read it).

My Love for Yours is Rachel's book, and she DOES get her HEA.

My Life for Yours is the final book in the Crawford series, and we haven't divulged who the MC of this book is yet. ;)