Epilogue

2 years later. . .

Y/n's POV:

Today is the 2nd day of vidcon!  Ran, me, and our friends are having a panel today to celebrate all of our accomplishments and answer questions.

We all got up early do to excitement and went out to eat together.  I had something planned for today that only my friends knew about.  Oh!  It's also Boo and I'd aniversary today!  The thing I have planned is a surprise for him today!

We had just arrived at vidcon when I wished him a happy anniversary.  They were scared that I had forgotten and wished me one too.  We had a few meet and greets and more surprises for the fans before the panel.  Now that it was time for the panel, everyone was gathered behind the curtains.  Felix (for emotional support), Erik, Tommy, Tubbo, Ran, and I.

Everyone was announced and came out onto the stage.  Lots of questions were asked, lots of congrats on me and Ranboo's aniversary, and lots of questions about our relationship and how we met etc.

After the final question we were asked to say any final things.  I clutched my pocket and stood up.  Luckily we were on couches with no tables in front of us so everyone could see my whole body.

"I would like to say some stuff to my wonderful partner," I said.

"Go ahead!" The host responded.

"First of all, happy anniversary once again!"

I paused as the crowd cheered.

"Also hun, stand up," I smiled

He stood up and I continued, mic in hand.

"I love you with all of my heart and more.  I wouldn't be here without your support.  You've supported me through hot and cold, through the tough and the easy.  That is why I'm here to ask. . ."

I knelt down to the ground, setting the mic on the floor and pulling a box out of my pocket and opening it.

"Will you, Ranboo, marry me?"

The crowd waited in silence, Tommy bit his knuckles, Tubbo had his hands covering his mouth, Felix and Erik hugged, and Ranboo. . . said YES!

The crowd erupted as I stood up and hugged Ranboo.  After the panel I hugged him and kissed them.  We were congratulated by all of our friends and some fans.

After vidcon we hung out at the hotel to spend time with each other.  We cuddled and talked about anything and everything.  Mostly we talked about the proposal.  How I never thought I would be the one to propose and how Ranboo always thought they would propose.

The night was very calm and we cuddled the entire night.

The end.

A/n:  HEJSJJSUDJDJ ITS OVER!!!  FINALLY.  AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR.  IM SO PROUD OF THIS!!  I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!  HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!

(480 words)

What was your first ever stuffed animal?

Mine was a cow named Mr Moo!