Meetup?

Y/n's POV:

Today was the day that we were going to the meetup with some of the SMP!  Luckily this meant not having to suffer being in Ranboo's house with just him anymore.  I was panicking every second.  It was nice to spend time with him though!

Anyways, I packed up all of my stuff and helped Ranboo pack up some of his stuff too.  We then decided that we would get an Uber to the house that Dream had rented out for us.  The uber came and we loaded up all of our bags and got in.  We then were on our way.

I listened to music while Ranboo talked to the driver.  I joined in on the conversation to.  The girl was really nice.  She asked if we were dating and we had to awkwardly say no.  She apologized and started to talk about her girlfriend.  We ended up figuring out that her girlfriend was a fan and we surprised her by calling her.  It was super cool!

Soon we ended up at the house.  It was pretty big and super good looking.  It was right next to the beach too!  We got out all of our stuff, said goodbye to the driver, and headed inside.  Once we were at the door we knocked and were let in by Wilbur.  Once we got fully inside we exchanged hugs with about everyone.  Everyone arrived at around the same time so rooms hadn't been assigned yet.  Dream had gotten here about an hour before everyone else and had put signs on the doors.  We had only been told this when everyone got here.  Ranboo and I had been the last.  Anyways, we all rushed around the house to find which room had our names on it.  We all would be sharing a room with 1 or 2 other people.  I was hoping I would get Felix or Erik.  Maybe even both!

I rushed around the house and found my name on a door at the end of a hallway on the top floor.  Underneath my name was a name that I wasn't sure how to feel about.  Ranboo.  Now, I thought of this in a bad way at first.  I WAS SHARING WITH THE GUY I WAS CRUSHING ON!  THE ONE I MIGHT LOVE!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!  AND!  TO MAKE IT WORSE!  THERE IS ONLY ONE BED!  ANYWAYS, on the bright side, I get to spend more time with him?  I guess?

I went to go find him and found him rushing out of one of the hallways.

"Ran!  We are sharing!  Help me get our stuff!" I yelled to him.

He jogged over to me and smiled with a red tint to his cheeks.  I brushed it off as him just being out of breath from running around the house.

"Oh, there is one bed," I told him, struggling not to stutter.  "I hope you don't mind sharing because I am not sleeping on the floor and I know you don't want to either."

"O-oh!  No!  I-I don't mind!" he responded.

I smiled at him and continued leading him to the room.

Everyone ended up spending the next hour unpacking.  Ranboo and I unpacked faster than everyone else and we ended up sitting on the bed.

"Can I call you 'Boo'?" I asked him.  "It's easier to say than the full thing."

"S-sure!" he answered.

We continued to talk about lots of different things until we were called to the living room.  We got there and Dream started talking.

"Is everyone good with their rooms and roommates?" he asked, winking at Boo and I.

This fucker did it on purpose.  How rude.

We all said yes and went around checking who was with who so everyone would know where to find everyone.

Phil and Kristen.  Tommy, Tubbo, and Purpled.  Dream and George.  We all laughed when that was announced for obvious reasons.  Wilbur and Jack.  Fundy and Foolish.  Quackity and Sapnap.  Hannah and Puffy.  Niki and Karl.  Ranboo and I.  And finally, Felix and Erik.

We then talked about what we could do.  We decided on a few things and then we ordered food.  Ranboo convinced everyone to let him pay which was really nice of him.  We then waited for the food by playing a game of two truths and a lie.  Our food came, we ate, and then we watched a movie in the movie room that the house had.  

Everyone except me fell asleep during the movie.  I got up and turned the movie off when it was done and then laid back down on the floor with a blanket I quickly got from the living room.  The floor ended up being too hard to fall asleep on.  In my tired state I ended up sitting down on an empty space on one of the couches beside Ranboo and laid my head on his shoulder.  I then threw the blanket over the 2 of us and fell asleep.

A/n: ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!  I WILL GET THIS DONE BEFORE SCHOOL!  I MUST!  I probably won't ngl lol.  Anyways, have a great day/night!

(857 words)

What is the weirdest stuffed animal you have?

Mine is a bird that is weirdly colored and is missing both of it's wings and a foot