Now I Need To Plan It

Y/n's POV:

Today was the day that I had my date with Ranboo.  I needed to plan though.  My idea was that we would do basically the date I had described during the Love or Host.  I decided to run it by my friends first.

I gathered Felix, Erik, Niki, Puffy, Kristen, and Hannah in Ranboo an I's room.  Ranboo had gone with Tubbo and Tommy to the shops as a distraction.  I was thankful that they were willing to help.

Once everyone was in the room I closed the door and explained the plan.

"You can't drive though.  You said you were going to drive them around during the Love or Host," Erik mentioned.

"Well there is a gas station near here and a park right beside that," Kristen added.

"That's perfect!  Does the park have a hill good for stargazing?" I asked.

"Yep!" Hannah answered.  "Niki and I hung out there yesterday!"

"Amazing!  Can you guys show me where it is?"

"Sure!"

Niki showed me how to get there on google maps and sent me the address just in case.  We the split up into groups to get all of the stuff ready.

Niki was assigned to borrow *cough cough* steal *cough cough* a backpack from someone to carry stuff in.  She ended up returning with one of Dream's backpacks.

Felix and Erik were assigned to find a nice blanket for Ranboo and I to lay on while stargazing.  They came back with a schlanket.  I made them go buy a better blanket as punishment but secretly kept the schlanket.

Puffy, Kristen, and Hannah gave me a pep talk.  It was very energetic and entertaining.  It involved lots of screaming and jumping around.  Dream ended up checking in on us to see if we were ok.

Eventually everything was done.  We had successfully put together a backpack filled with everything needed.  Felix and Erik had come in clutch with buying a speaker for music.

The rest of the day was mostly spent putting together an outfit, eating lunch, and watching shows.  Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo joined us around lunch time.

Soon it was 5 o'clock.

A/n: ANOTHER CHAPTER???  WHAT???!!!? The motivation lasted another day!  Have a great day/night!

(389 words)

Do you play any instruments?

I play bass guitar, guitar, ukulele, mandolin, and drums!