23. First Love

[Fuck it! I'll end this book today. I'll update this book in every one or two hour and it'll be officially end...beside remember it'll be not edited, so excuse my grammer and some lines which don't make sense.]

Jungkook leaned forward, ignoring all the protest from his husband. He pulled Jimin on his lap and cupped his husband both cheeks.

"I love you. I love you so much." Jungkook says, eyes firmly fixed on Jimin. He's trying to makes Jimin believe, he loves him.

"You're my first love. I know you're doubting my love but I love you. This heart only beat for you. I hurts you but I fall for you too. At first, I thought to use your body but as times passes by I fall for you. I try to deny my feeling, trying to convince myself it's just an attraction but the day you confessed to me, I know I feel the same and I'm fool to deny my own feelings towards my own husband." Jungkook tears roll down his cheeks as he told his true feeling to Jimin. The smaller looks at his husband and he can see his eyes looking so sincere eventhrough taller is crying.

"Are you sure, you love me and not making me fool?" Jimin asks, a little bit hesitation he still have in him. His trust once broken by the same man so he wants to make sure his truly love him.

Funny, how he was dying to hear those words from his husband mouth but when the taller male confessed, he's having doubt on him just because of one mistake.

"Of course, I love you. I know, my heart know, my soul knows how much I love you and how much you ment to me. You're my heartbeat baby, my lights, my dream, my everything. A fool like me, who wouldn't believed in love now fallen for you. My hearts started falling for you the moment, I saw you but this stubborn and arrogant mind of mine destroy everything. I'm sorry, I'm mature man but still I do something so stupid. I'm really sorry Jimin, please forgive me and accept my feelings." Jungkook begged crying hard and Jimin can't stop himself but hug his husband tightly. It's so hard for him to see his husband crying, his only love crying.

Jungkook tears is falling constantly as they embrace eachother tightly. Their hearts is beating in the same beat as they shed tears. Jungkook hides his face on Jimin's neck and muttering how much he loves him.

Jimin can't help but hug him more tighter. He can feel all the raw emotions in his husband voice and he's ready to accept Jungkook's feelings for him.

"I-" Jimin broke the hug and leans forward and attach their forehead together.

"I accept your feelings because I love you too." Jimin whispered and Jungkook was shocked hearing his husband accepted his feelings and still love him. He smiled and about to put his lips on Jimin but the smaller male blocked it by placing his hand between their lips.

"But I'm not ready for this things. I'm not ready for your touch again." Jimin says getting up from his husband lap and seating in front of him. Jungkook looks at his husband eyes and he can still see little bit uncomfortableness, disgust in them. He knows from where is this coming from and he himself feel disgust to ever thinking of using him.

"I love you but I'm afraid. I need some more time to get used to it." Jimin broke his train of thoughts and Jungkook nodded his head immediately.

"Okay, baby. I understand why you need time." Jungkook replied and Jimin offered a small smile at his husband.

"Okay, now tell me what you wanted to talk with me." Jungkook suddenly remembered Jimin wanted to talk to him about something.

"Oh-yeah. I wanted a sperate room." Jungkook eyes become wide hearing his husband. He doesn't wants his husband to live in separate room. He needs to regain his husband trust so they need to stay in same room.

"But-" Jungkook about to protest but Jimin cuts him off.

"Not anymore. We will stay in same room but I don't want yo-" This time Jungkook cuts his husband words.

"I wouldn't touch you, not until you're comfortable with my touches and I regain your trust." Jungkook says making Jimin smile at him. The taller lips automatically copied the expression of his husband making his bunny teeth peek out.

__________________

I'm republishing it, so i want atleast total 830 votes for uploading next chapter... please do that. it's not hard to click star⭐

Vote and Comment...