9. Happiness & Jealousy

The couple enters inside the house with taller male carrying their luggage. Jimin mouth hanged opened in awe seeing the beautiful house. The entire decorations is combine of white and little bit gray and giving a homely vibes. Jungkook chuckled seeing his husband cute reaction.

"Baby, let’s go to our bedroom." Jungkook say broking Jimin's thought and smaller hummed in response. Jimin followed his husband steps and soon they're inside a beautiful bedroom, which had big king size and a beautiful balcony attach to right side of room which give magnificent view of sea. Jimin smiles seeing the view. He loves sunset and he can't wait to spent time by watching sunset with his husband.

Jimin looks at his husband and watches taller male puts the luggage near the wardrobe before jumping on the bed and laying like a starfish. He giggle loudly causing Jungkook eyes fall to his husband. The taller male watches his husband giggle while hiding his mouth with back of his small hand.

"Cute." Jungkook whispered under his breathe as he closed his eyes with unknow smile appear on his thin lips.
Jimin smiles seeing his husband smiles before walking towards the wardrobe and grabbing his luggage. He puts their clothes inside the  wardrobe before taking one pair of clothes for him. He heads towards the bathroom and lock the door behind him. He don't want his prevert husband walk inside the bathroom and fuck him.

He gets all bare and stand under the shower. The fresh water hits his body as he hummed slowly. The water making him feel lively again after the long tired flight. He closes his eyes and let himself enjoy the shower.

Meanwhile, Jungkook laid on the bed for few minutes before taking his phone out and scrolling through his social media account. He opens his instagram account and post Jimin's picture, he took during their flight.

Jungkook.97

My tired baby sleep most of the time during flight💕

Likes by hyxw, wasxn and 106,824 others.

Comments

Hyun he's so cute

Jihu what a beautiful man.

Ji-hye can someone look so beautiful while sleeping

Zeha I think I have crush on him.

Jungkook poke his inner cheeks with his tongue. He's feeling jealous reading the last comment. He was about to reply something to that person when bathroom door opens by his husband. He adverted his gaze towards the bathroom door and his breathe hitched seeing Jimin.

"Jungkook, go and get freshen up." Jimin said not knowing what his husband thinking after watching. Jimin hairs is wet and bang is falling infront of his forehead while he's wearing loose white shirt with black short on. Jungkook licks his lower lips seeing the collarbone which is screaming to get decorated by his marks again. The smooth legs which Jungkook badly want to grab and fuck Jimin's thick thighs. Jimin looks at his husband not getting any reply, he gulped seeing his dark eyes staring at him and ready to eat him any moment.

Jungkook tossed his phone on the bed and started approaching his husband. Jimin quickly the throw towel towards Jungkook's face and run outs of the room and slamming the door behind him with loud thud. He know what his prevert husband about to do and he don't want to get sore at very first day of their honeymoon.

Jungkook laughs out loudly, he thought to tease Jimin but latter already run out. He grab the towel which Jimin thrown at him and walks towards the bathroom. He took whole twenty minutes to get freshen up and extra ten minutes to get dressing up.

After forty minutes exploring the house and backyard, Jimin's walks back to his bedroom. He opens the door open and found his husband laying on the bed after taking bath.

"Kookie, let's go to the beach." Jimin says pouting his lips and sitting on the bed, near his husband.

"Let's rest baby...or we can do something else." Jungkook smirks licking his lower lip and Jimin blushed hard. He fisted his small hand and hits his husband's arm lightly. Why can't his husband stop being prevert.

"Stop being horny and let go to the beach, please." Jimin whined while showing his best puppy eyes with pout on his lips to convinced his husband and Jungkook sigh in defeat. He can't stand against Jimin's cute pout and adorable puppy eyes.

"Okay, let's go." Jungkook says and Jimin happily clapped his hands. He get closer to his husband and kissed taller cheeks. He's so happy to go beach and play with water and sand. He becomes child when it's comes to beach.

"Thank you, Kookie." Jimin says and his husband grabbed house keys and walks out of the house with smaller male. Jimin jumps up and down in excitement in way to the beach causing Jungkook to smile widely.

_________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

Here the new chapter!

I'm busy with classes and housework.

And my exam will start soon again.

If any mistake there, than I'm sorry, I'll edit it later.

Vote and comment!

I'll see you soon.

Bye!!!