7. Falling for Jimin

The couple is currently cuddling in eachother arms. Jimin head is resting on Jungkook's arms as makes circles on taller male chest. Their body is naked under the silk sheet as they both share eachother body heat.

"Eomma visited our house, today." Jimin said remembering Mrs. Jeon afternoon visit. The lady came in unexpected time when he was taking his precious nap but skipping his napping time, he serves his mother-in-law. Jimin had felt uncomfortable in Mrs. Jeon presence even they were not in touch for many years. Jimin had to admit it his mother-in-law is a sweet women and not like those typical in-laws. The whole afternoon Jimin had chatted with Mrs. Jeon and gets to know some childhood story of Jungkook, which leave Jimin in edge of laughing knowing how naughty his husband was in childhood.

"Really? What's bring Eomma here? She rarely meet us because of upcoming project event..." Jungkook said because these day his is busy in handling their upcoming project, so he was surprised to hear his mother had visited them.

"Well! She brought something for us. I don't know you'll like it or not..." Jimin is hesitating and feeling extremely shy to tell what's his mother-in-law brought for them. He's bold sometimes but not always. He's extremely shy infront of his husband and he's still a shy baby.

"What is it? Tell me, baby." Jungkook says encouraging his husband and rubbing Jimin's naked back causing shorter boy to shiver under his husband touch when the cold wedding ring of taller male came contact with his smooth and fair skin.

"She brought us h-honeymoon tickets for Saipan." Jimin curse himself under his breath did shuttering. It's just honeymoon and not a big deal to stutter out. Jungkook smirked hearing his husband shutter. He was busy before in important work and events but now it's finished. He can now go to honeymoon with his husband and makes memories and make love with Jimin nonstop.

"Oh! Don't you want to go there?" Jungkook asks, wanting to know his husband opinion. His caring side always show through his actions and sometimes with words. He don't want to pressure Jimin into anything.

"No, I mean yes, I want to go but I'm just shy..." Jimin said shutting his eyes causing Jungkook to chuckled and look towards his husband direction and held shorter male chin causing Jimin to titled his face towards the taller male.

"The one who's shamelessly bouncing on my dick and begging me to fuck harder now become shy? Huh baby?" Jungkook tease Jimin with a cocky smirk causing shorter male to pout his plump lips and hits his husband chest. Jungkook is such a tease.

"Shut up Kookie. Don't tease me and let me take bath. We didn't eat our dinner yet..." Jimin said getting up from Jungkook's arms and wearing the wrinkles shirt which belongs to the taller male, who's had smug on his face.

"Didn't I eat my dinner few minutes ago?" Jungkook said slapping Jimin's butt causing the male to go all red and glare at his husband while rubbing the place where he got slap.

Jimin gets up from bed and shot another glare to his husband and limp towards the bathroom while Jungkook seat on the bed with a stupid smile.

"Am I falling for Jimin?"

"What the fuck I'm thinking. Love is a stupid thing. It's not real. All people are betrayer. But Jimin is an innocent. I admire him for his beauty and caring nature. I can't love him. Love is not my dictionary." Jungkook said to himself with a sad chuckle. He gets up from the bed and walks towards the bathroom go give his husband some company or maybe for another round.

_________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

Here the new chapter!

A big acc in twt DailyofJk with 300K is Jimin's anti. If you don't like him then don't watch him.

And please I'm requesting everyone to respect every members.

Now, I'll see you soon guys in next chapter.

Bye!