6. After Marriage

Times passes like a seconds for both of them. They both are married now more than two month. Jungkook is enjoying every day of his life with his husband. Jungkook is very much comfortable with Jimin. They both enjoy eachother company, both started to going know eachother.

Jungkook didn't know why he wants to know everything about Jimin, but thinking maybe be because Jimin is his husband, so he wants to know everything about shorter male. He ignores and shrugged off the unknown feelings he felt for Jimin. Beside, that they both have an amazing sex very day. Jungkook can't kept his hands away from Jimin. It's like he's metal who always get attracted towards a magnet named Jimin.

It didn't took Jimin too long before he had fallen for his caring and possessive husband. Jungkook didn't knew himself, he's so caring and possessive towards Jimin. Jimin can see all these. The way Jungkook talks to him, caress his cheeks and hair, looks at him, helps him in cooking, doing works, even in studies, always protecting him when they're outside and never letting any other man get near Jimin because of his possessive.

These all the things makes Jimin fall for Jungkook. Beside Jimin started liking the man the moment he saw Jungkook's photo which was three months ago when his parents shown him taller pic and told him their marriage are fixed. Jimin was beyond happiness in that moment and living with Jungkook made Jimin fall for taller. He can't wait to confess his feeling to Jungkook.

Their daily is an amazing and very domestic. Jungkook daily went to his office while Jimin stay at home and wait for his husband like a good housewife.

It is evening time and Jimin is preparing dinner for him and his husband. He cuts the vegetables before throwing them into fry pan and tossing the food slightly. The small boy is too occupied in making food for his husband that he didn't noticed Jungkook is already home and currently standing behind him and watching him with an idiot smile.

Jungkook stay standing there for whole three minutes silently. His husband didn't realized his presence yet so he moved forward and hugged Jimin tightly, wrapping his tattoo arms around his husband slim waist. Jimin startled the moment arms wrapped around his waist but gets relax when he realized it's his own husband. A smiles decorated on Jimin's lips when Jungkook kissed his nape. He loves these sweets gesture of his husband.

"Welcome home Kookie, how was your day?" Jimin asks his husband. It's become his daily routine to ask his husband, how taller day went. Jungkook smiles hearing the nickname and how much Jimin cares about him. He leaned down again and plants another soft kiss on Jimin's nape.

"Boring..." The taller male said with an adorable pout on his lips. Jimin giggled hearing his husband whinny tone. Jungkook is sometimes behaves like a baby and Jimin's love that side of his husband. He turns the flame off and turn towards the taller male and smiled at him.

"Want to make it excited?" Jimin asks with a teasing tone and wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. Throughout their married, Jimin understand his husband loves to make love with him. It's helps Jungkook to get relief from his stressful and boring day. Even they're not bored, they loves to make love with eachother because it's made their connection more stronger. Sometimes words are not enough but actions. Jimin feels happy when his husband express how much he care for him throughout their love making. Jungkook is not good with words so Jimin assume maybe his husband actions are enough to tell him the unspoken things which his husband can't express.

The taller male smirked hearing his husband and that teasing smile on Jimin's face makes him turn on. Jungkook quickly held Jimin in bridal style and walks towards their bedroom. The shorter male giggle loudly and wraps his arms around his husband's neck. Jimin leaned towards his husband and bumped their nose together, causing Jungkook to chuckled at his husband action.

It didn't took them long time before they reaches their bedroom. Ripping eachother from their clothes, they crashed their lips together into a hot steamy kiss. Sucking, biting on eachother lips while tongue fighting for dominance only to win by Jungkook. The taller male tongue explore every corner of his husband's mouth and tasting heavenly taste of Jimin. Jungkook broken the kiss and marked Jimin's body with fresh new hickeys and handprints before preparing his husband for his dick.

Jimin being naughty and not shy anymore demanded he wants to ride Jungkook, who is more than happy to watch his husband bouncing on his length.

The two horny beast kept on making love not minding it's their dinner time. They fucked eachother like a wild bunnies in their heat before relaxing in eachother arms.

_________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

Vote and comment...

These days story only consist of Cheating, Sad Ending and MCD.

I miss dna era stories were mostly about high school, mafia, arranged marriage, abo, vampire, supernatural, stepbrother, marriage, band, a developing relationship between boyfriend or husbands, friends to lover, enimes to lover story.

I miss old jikook writer's so much who left the platform....

Will update next chapter soon.

Take care and bye!!!