17. Drunk Jimin

[A/N: Read the end note]

When Jungkook and Hanuel went back inside the beach house again. They both chuckled founding Jin pass out on the sofa with legs and hands spreading like a starfish. Hoseok is sleeping on the table and drool is falling from his corner of lips but still looking cute.

On the floor two horny people are sleeping. Yoongi is laying on the floor with his arms wrapped around Taehyung's slim waist and mumbling something in his sleep.

The two males laughs seeing them but Jungkook smiles vanished and replaced with a frown when he register his husband is not there.

"Where is Jimin?" Jungkook muttered to himself. A sudden panic rise inside him. His sharpe eyes scans the whole room but he didn't see his husband.

The beating of his heart increased as he got worried for his husband. What if Jimin hurt himself because he's drunk? What he do something stupid. Things like this run in Jungkook's brain.

"Jimin." He calls for his husband.

"He's sleeping in the left room. You both can stay there tonight." A half sleepy Hoseok said opening his eyes and startling the two males. Hoseok gets up from the table and walks towards his room, stumbling on the side cabinet on his way to bedroom.

Jungkook took a sigh of relief knowing his husband is safe. While Hanuel shook his head and decide to wake Yoongi up. Once the sleepy male wake up, he glare at the younger for disturbing his sleep before taking Taehyung in his arms and walking to his own room.

Hanuel sigh and dragged a passout Jin to their room and muttering something to himself.

Meanwhile, Jungkook walks to the mentioned room. Opening the door of the room, he found the room was illuminating with dim slight and a small bump in the left corner of the bed. Jungkook chuckles to himself, knowing his husband small figure is under the cover.

He get inside the room and locked it behind him. He walks near the bed and pulls the bedsheet away. He situated himself beside Jimin and back hugged his husband and took the breathe of smaller male hair.

"Are you asleep, baby?" Jungkook asks kissing Jimin's milky and exposed shoulder. The clothes is too big for his husband body. While Jimin, who's awake flinched under the touch of his husband.

"Y-yes, I m-mean 'hiccup' no..." Jimin says sniffing and hiccuping causing Jungkook to frowned and turns his husband towards him. Jungkook feels like his heart shatter into pieces seeing red and puffy eyes of Jimin.

Who had audacity to make my husband cry?

"What happened baby? Why you're crying? Tell me, who made you cry." Jungkook asks cupping Jimin's wet cheeks and wiping the tears away from his husband lips while smaller male pouted his plump lips.

"You." Jimin points his tiny finger towards his husband chest causing to Jungkook to froze for a few seconds and look at his husband with confused face.

"Me? H-How? When?" Jungkook asks not knowing what idiotic thing he did to makes his husband cry. While Jimin pouted his lips more totally wasted because of drinking so much.

"Y-You left me..y-you...what are y-you 'hiccup' doing with Hanuel? You b-both seems like 'hiccup' know e-eachother. Do you k-know him? Are you 'hiccup' his f-friends? You b-both were s-seating so close to 'hiccup' e-eachother. You were s-smiling with him. Y-You know you're my 'hiccup' h-husband don't go near him. You're mine and mine o-only, kookie." Jimin says grabbing Jungkook's shirt tightly in his fist, like his husband will disappear if he don't grab him tightly. Jungkook was confused first then he understands his husband must seen him talking with Hanuel.

"Are you jealous baby?" Jungkook asks smirking. He wants to tease his drunk husband. Jimin gasped and opened his half lidded eyes fully and glare at Jungkook.

"No, I'm n-not. Why I'll be get j-jealous. I know 'hiccup' you're mine, my husband." Jimin lied the part being not jealous while hiccupping and Jungkook chuckled. He moves his lips closer to smaller male and kissed his husband forehead. His husband is so cute.

"Yes baby, I'm only yours just like your're mine." Jungkook whispered resting his forehead against Jimin's forehead.

"Kookie." Jimin whined with pouting lips.

"Hmm." Jungkook responded looking at his husband with a smile.

"You did not answered my questions. Do you know him?" Jimin asks his husband and Jungkook only wrapped his arms around Jimin and pulled smaller male more closer to him.

"Yes. I'll tell you everything tomorrow when you'll be all sober up. Now, sleep baby." Jungkook said and Jimin only whined in his husband arms before passing out. Jungkook softly smile and pecked Jimin's plump and soft lips before drifting into sleep.

Tomorrow is a big day for him, them. He don't know if Jimin will accept him or not after knowing all the truth but his husband deserves to know everything. He didn't want to hide anymore.

___________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

Thanks for reading,

Vote and comment...

It's not edited beside,

I had lost drafts of this book, so it'll be late update from now on.

I had to rewrite again.

Apart from these, I had published "I'm not important" «jikook book» with top Jungkook and it's completed and if you're an interested then check it.

Take care...

Bye!!!