CHAPTER -10

[FALLING FOR YOU]

"

Even if it's my fake side... you won't see my dark side so soon..so try your all chances don't regret later..."

•••

Y/N POV :

*I was wearing a black colour dress till knees with a gold colour belt and light makeup matching with my light pink heels....Might be the first time I am getting this much ready... specially for someone...

•••

Y/n went downstairs Going out of building as took a taxi ...he driver to the park she told Jimin to come ...

She look out of window remembering her plan not wanna do single mistake .... or her death might capture her...she soon reached the hate of park as after playing the driver...she went inside through hate on park while holding her purse tightly close to her .. feelin a little nervous..

______________________________________

JIMIN POV :

*I didn't dress much just white shirt with black pant with my absolutely gorgeous looks and fluffy shinning hair....and how can I forget my French perfume.....with my dear watch to complete my look?...

Never!... I looked myself last time in the mirror as smile a bit at my beautiful reflection... Going down to my car .. driving to the park y/n told me to come at...

______________________________________

Y/n - *she was sitting on the bench while light wind passing through her hair to face Makin it lightly move while she was looking front looking deep in her thoughts as I walk to her while smiling hands in my pockets *

J

imin - Miss.Y/n.... *I smiled going near her standing infront of her ...she smiled at me getting up.. Makin out distance less between each other*

Y/n - Mr.park.. I'll rather say it might be a perfect day together if you say me y/n... Rather than putting that MISS in between you know?..*she said while smiling as look down then at me again*..

Jimin - *I chuckled at her nodding* as you wish but then call me Jimin will you hmm?..*I smiled moving my face close to her patting her head as move back* so.. do you have any plan or let me decide...

Y/n - I might let you decide but unfortunately maybe I already have plan?..*Chuckle* come on..let's take train first ok!.. our first destination is a bit far!...*she smiled as stary to walk but I held her hand pulling her back Makin her look confused at me*

Jimin - you can't go leaving me here can you?....*smile* come on let's go!...*I hold her hand intervining them with mine as started walking to my car as we sat down buckling our seatbelts I started to drive...*

______________________________________

Y/N POV :

AFTER a ride of full awakwrd silence... without anyone talking...well not awkward actually... I was able to think more about my plan!.. and.. about Jimin well..who knows why he was quite...we reached the station.. getting out of car he again held my hand...as I look at our hands before started to walk with him thinking why he is being so close suddenly?...

Y/n - M-. I mean Jimin I already took the tickets..let's just wait for train and then go ok?.. it's just 1 hour away...but I wanted to go from train..you won't mind right?...*I said while walking as we reached the platform our train will come.. standing bit far from safety line*

Jimin - oh not at all!.. it's been while I went on train though..and Going in train with you will be even more fun I think so!..*he said while smiling at me as I smile nodding back*

After some while our train came as we went inside.. sitting at our seat...after other passanger were done sitting inside too the train took off...I looked out window for some moment before looking at him smiling as he smile back at me.... I looked around thinking where did they been??.. why didn't they came till now??.. makin me kinda angry ...but can I show it??.. of course no!.. as I kept my smile secretly lookin around*

As soon I was going to start a conversation with Jimin my two man's came starting a scene as everyone looked at them quitely..just as planned!..

Man1... Yah can't you walk carefully huh?.. do you wanna get beaten old man?...huh?...

Man2... Yah didn't you knew old man' are blind..so they can't see well...why did he even came in train then...*he push the old man makin him drop on floor as Jimin got up immediately going helping the man get up

Jimin - are you ok ajushi?... I am really sorry for such behaviour...I'll see them hmm?.. you can sit at my seat. ...*he smile at him Sweetly..well as expected....as the man smile at him patting his head coming sitting near me..as I smile at him bowing my head to show respect as look at them immediately... can't miss the scene you know?*

Man1 - wow look at you the justice god-...*before he can even complete Jimin punch him so hard on face that he fell down ... looking at him angrily*

Jimin- I don't have mood to fight so get lost from here..

*The other man helped his mate to get up as they glance at me...I nodded indicating them to go as they immediately run away from there... As Jimin came to us *

*He started talking with the old man while smiling ... Glancing at me in between as I gave him a smile back*

When I saw him fighting iy was. A totally different from how he behave usually ...those eyes had some darkness in it.. surely you hame is getting more new fun in it..*

______________________________________

Jimin -....*we reached the amusement park which y/n was talking about in our whole ride through taxi...she is really a talkative girl huh?...I wonder how much will she talk after I tourture her?...*.

Y/n...*come on let's go!..*she smiled holding my hand as we walked inside she was looking so happy...I know this is one of your trick to get my true self isn't it ...dear?..*

"I am really excited now to see how well of a game it's gonna be ...I wonder if she will die after seeing my true face?".....

•••

*DONT COPY THE STORY WITHOUT THE AUTHOR PERMISSION OR COPYRIGHT COULD BE HELD*

VOTE
*COMMENT
*FOLLOW
*SHARE

*SOCIAL PLATFORMS
*INSTAGRAM - @PARKEDITZ._
*TWITTER - @PARKEDITZ._
*WATTPAD -neha12006

SPREAD LOVE!!!

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in rela life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜