CHAPTER-2

[ NOT SURE ]
*
*
*
*

∆ ITS NOT IMPORTANT if iam not similar to millionaires like you∆
••••

Y/N POV:

gathered around with all the reporters I just smiled at them sitting on my comfortable chair on stage .....table INFORNT of me...

Seeing my smile first time INFRONT of these people made them have a wave of shock....as my secretary gestures everyone for the interview to start...now just answer all there stupid question y/n and that's enough...

A women at her most likely I'm her twenties stood up as she smiled at me sweetly while I returned it with respect....as she spoke....

Quicli - Miss.park it's pleasure to see you INFORNT of us with a beautiful smile...

Y/n - *smiling at her more "BEAUTIFULL" i said* smiling is good for health I heard so that's what iam doing....

Quicli - nice to see our young CEO aware for her health....let me get straight to the question now...we heard you are going to change the owner of this company? Can we know the reason why?

Y/n - ofcourse that's what you all here for ....*standing up from chair with my "BEAUTIFUL" smile I said* before answering you're questions let me tell a truth'.... weren't you lying a second ago Miss.QUICLI ?

*She widen her eyes..mhm that's right caught you with a smirk I continued*

if you can't say truth don't say lie atleast INFORNT of me...now let me answer your "BEAUTIFUL" question....*looking Inside her cameraman camera lens I said with a smile*

that's right iam going to change OWNER of this company or in simple words CEO .....I know it's a. Bit shock for all of you ....I know even you all are worried about company if it went to wrong Hands..

*sarcastically words were dripping from her mouth* it's so nice to see so many people's caring about you !...*placing hands on position her heart would be* that's why iam gonna give company my all life hard work to...*there was silence for a moment as she looked at all the crowd of reporters present in the hall* ¶ NO ONE ¶

ALL reported looked at her with wide eyes as she just smiled at them before going out of the hall with click of her heels only being heard silence taking over the Area....

••••

Y/N POV:

I LOOKED at her with my cold gaze as she just gave me a boring look...

Crystal - what ? No one? No really....NO ONE?....what are you upto?

Chucking at her behaviour still with my cold gaze I said with a amused tone....

Y/n - why ? Did you taught I will make you CEO? AND you can take all my property.?

Crystal - ha ha ha very funny...now tell me what are you trying to do ? Literally you called a whole press and Atlast you said NO ONE?

You never get out of you're room and when you do it always a blast....

Y/n - I know iam blast on my own aren't I ?