CHAPTER-3

[PERSUE HIM]

#STOP MAKING ME WANT TO SLOT YOU'RE HEAD OFF#

A/N POV;

Y/n - Mr.Park....i heard you are a great phycologist of seoul....with the best hospital too....and I think indeed it's true....

I looked at his office which was well designed with all luxury stuffs.... Making it glow...but still the only mistake is park Jimin himself..in this beautiful room....his clothes style is seriously bothering me damn much....

I closed my eyes for a sec to control my busy minded mind ..as I opened them again smiling at him.....

He smiled back at me with a sweet professional smile....

Jimin - thank you miss.park for the compliment...now if we talk about work it will be much better.... because I have more patients to check...

Y/n - sure I won't take you're much time...I heard one more thing... about you which is quite terrifying?.....and abnormal too....

Y/n said leaning on the tabel looking at him with a smirk....

He looked at her for a moment with a expressionless face before nodding...

Jimin - what have you heard?...*he said calmly*

Y/n - .....you are a phycho too Aren't you?....

Sighning heavily Jimin looked OUTSIDE the window before again looking at her as he said calmly but Inside his hands were already aching to slot head off her body....

Jimin - do you have proof...?

She SAt back on her seat smiling at him widely....

Y/n - Mr.park iam not mad to come here without proof am I?...

While smirking more widely she took out a pendrive from her bag sliding it towards him on the table ....as she let Herself dive in the chair comfortably.... looking at him....

Seeing the pendrive for a moment Jimin LOOKED at her confident face as he took it ... attaching it on his computer.... a veido started rigth away Making Jimin harden his gaze on it.....

~YESTERDAY NIGHT~

Y/N POV:

TAKING out my phone I sat on the bed looking for the chief number of seoul railway station....as soon I found it ....with a smirk I dialled it..... sitting comfortably....
The call got connected...

ON CALL :

Y/N - hello...it's Park y/n am I talking to chief Lauren....

Chief : Miss.park it's a pleasure you called yes it's me...how did the honour called?...

Y/n - you're honour want to have a little bit of help from you can you help her?...

Chief - *she chuckled* SURELY I can just tell me what can I do...

Getting up from my bed I went near the wide pannel sized window of my bedroom as I smirked while looking at the beautiful scenery of the city....