CHAPTER- 7

{CAN CAUGHT ME?}

" YOU TRIED BUT FAILED-....NOW IT'S MY CHANCE TO CONTINUE MY GAME"
•••••

Y/N POV:

Getting inside the hospital changing into my nurse dress...... really didn't I told him I have great knowledge in medical field then this is the position I get.....but for now my target is park Jimin so come on y/n...just for some times...and for company no worry dear crystal will handle everything...

I knocked on the door as soon there was a come in....

Getting Inside I stood infront of the table as he looked up from his computer... Scanning me from up to down he smirked...

Jimin - I didn't expect nurse's can be this sexy huh?....

What the fu* ck.?.....I looked at him with wide eyes as a tint of blush come accross my face...

Jimin - Miss.Park it's so good to have you work in our hospital....we hope you will work here for as much time you would love to...

Y/n - thank you Mr Park I am sure I am gonna work here for a long time *till I get you* *smile*

Jimin - Great!...you are gonna work at junior section as you don't have a medical degree we can't let you be nurse of higher doctor...so you're job is to just take care of only one special child...

Y/n - *First a nurse and now a child taking care nurse....am I joke!?....control y/n ..just some day's that's it!* Sure sir I will love to take care of that child..

Jimin - let's go then I will make you meet her and then just start you're work- oh and yeah I may call you many times ..for just some miner works so hope you won't mind ...

Y/n - of course....*I willl* I won't mind sir ....

Jimin smiled at her going out of his cabin as Y/n followed him behind..as usual Jimin Greeted all the workers passing on there ways in hospital with his beautiful smile....

Which again made Y/n confused on his personality as a phycho.... which is also a doubt only...
______________________________________

They entered Inside the junior wing room ..... Jimin went near ryunjin sitting near her ....she was looking outside the window with emotionaless face as Jimin cares her hair softly while Y/n just stood behind them ....

Ryunjin - who tore her picture? *She said with low tone looking outside the window*

Jimin - maybe a nurse....leave it you have to forget her... come on meet you're new nurse *smile*

Ryunjin hugged him again crying.....Y/n tried to see her face .... because handling a sensitive and emotional kid like her was gonna be a difficult task for her even though it's just for some days...weeks or months....

Jimin - Please come front miss.Y/n let her see you.....*while rubbing her back*

She went Infront of them as Y/n instantly felt regret seeing the child....
Again cursing on her life luck she smiled at ryunjin sitting on other side of bed near her ...

Y/N - hey there we already met before didn't we?

Jimin - You did great then...I will get going talk with each other...and miss.Y/n do see that file.. it's all about ryunjin treatment....

Y/n - *Ryunjin* yes mr park I will *smile*

As soon Jimin went away y/n looked at ryunjin sighning heavily....

Y/n - seriously can you tell me why do I always find you crying?

Ryunjin looks down playing with her fingers....

Ryunjin - I am glad you are my nurse....*low tone*

Y/n - but I am not... because I hate kids.... specially cry baby's you know ?

Ryunjin - *she looks at her with wide eyes* I - I am not a cry bab-

Y/n - yes you are... every time I met you. ... always just cry....

A nurse in her old age came near them as she smiled at Y/n...

Lady - Miss y/n Right...you are new to this work...so learn one thing you should not irritate the kid *smile*

Y/n - *did I even asked her anything..and what irritate!!! And me seriously!!!* Ok thanks for telling *smile*

She walked away as Y/n got up taking the file ...while reading it she said to ryunjin...

Y/n - lay down on bed ryunjin you have to take you're morning medicine....

I was going to bring water for her but she held my wrist makin him sighning heavily....

Y/n - Now what is it?... can't you just sleep...

Ryunjin - old nurse used to tell me stories before sleep ....

Y/N - now...I have to do that too.....*she thought sighning heavily*

Sitting down on the bed near her laying body she looked outside the window ...

Ryunjin closed her eyes smiling as she holds Y/n hands Makin her role eyes...

Y/n - it's about me .... when I was 10 year's old just like you...but sensible more then you not SENSITIVE cry baby ....I came from school damn happy today mom gonna give me big surprise. It was my birthday mom was gonna gift me my favourite dress... which I was asking for years....but....what I didn't expect to see was ...a man sitting near her d-dead body with full blood surrounding her ...that man looked at me Smiling....and then a kid came out from my room....he looked at me for a moment...

But seeing my mom like that I ran away from there....I still don't know. Who was he .. why did they kill my mom....*tears were coming out her eye's while she cares ryunjin hair softly*

Ryunjin - now you are the cry baby... don't cry unnie....

Y/n rubbed her tears going out of the room immediately.....

Jimin quickly took out his phone showing like he was talking to someone....but thankfully y/n didn't notice him and went away.... Jimin sighned heavily looking at her back fading away,....

Jimin - you still remember me ... that's a suprise...and more big suprise when you will know who is that boy... infront of you that day ....*he smirked going to his office*
______________________________________

He sat down on sofa looking outside the window.... calling his man ...

Jimin - throw that body in her house...and don't forget to keep the letter ..

If you did a single mistake I won't hesitate to stab you...

-he cut the call Smirking at the same building the last incident happened with Y/n....The death of that stupid old lady....

"GOD MY DEAR Y/N...I DIDN'T THOUGHT YOU HAD TO SEE BLOOD AGAIN... BECAUSE I DIDN'T THOUGHT I WILL LET YOU LIVE ANY MORE SECOND BUT ANYWAYS.....HOPE YOU ARE LOVING THE GAME" - JIMIN

••••••••••••

*

DONT COPY THE STORY WITHOUT THE AUTHOR PERMISSION OR COPYRIGHT COULD BE HELD*

VOTE
*COMMENT
*FOLLOW
*SHARE

*SOCIAL PLATFORMS
*INSTAGRAM - @PARKEDITZ._
*TWITTER - @PARKEDITZ._
*WATTPAD -neha12006

SPREAD LOVE!!!

#Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

#Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜