CHAPTER-1

[A RAY OF HOPE]
.
.
.
.

"what should I do...I don't want to die so early please EOMMA save me....I- I can't survive....you left me now how should I live?">>>>
••••

Y/N POV:

WAKING up with a scream ....I sat up on my bed while breathing heavily.... again.... again' that dream came....why does it always ruin my day from starting before I even get ready to face it....I Just want to get rid of this terror....I can't take this anymore...

Signing I got up from the bed drinking the water in glass settled on the nightstand..... I lazily went to washroom....

Opening the shower tap I sat on the cold floor with my clothes still on me....water flodding on my body....while I just kept my head down let myself drown with it....as tears started to run down my eye's.... clothes sticking on my bruised body like a gum...

Y/n - mom...why you did that why didn't you took me with you? You know this world is cruel still you Left me without my permission....is that fair In anyways?

I chuckled on my own talk... idiot' y/n when will you stop talking to your imagination mom....she can't even hear you....still like a mad person you keep blabring words......

TIME SKIP:
______________________________________

smiling weakly last time at my reflection with black suit , light red lipstick and open hair.....but the face is still dull....dull at the word of happiness.... which is no more SOMETHING special for me....appa....you left us who knew she will also leave me...and I will be last to survive here...

Again with my expressionless face dropping my weak smile I wore the red heels ............... locking the door....in. My small appartment I went to the nearest park of my house......
************************************
Sitting on the bench with a sign I LOOKED at the sky with my Dull face surrounded by pleasant sounds of leaves in the windy day....when suddenly I heard 2 people's talkin loudly near by the bench....

I signed heavily..... can't they talk slowly not even a single quietness can be in my life.... READY to get up but suddenly hearing something related to my cure of miserable life I looked at them trying to hear them carefully.....

1 men - oh by the way you know park Jimin?

2 men - Park Jimin? That phycologist?

1 men - yes him only... you know yesterday I saw him near a Railway track....and...

2 men - and? But wait what were you even doing at a Railway track?

Both of them looked at each other with seriousness as I also Suddenly got curious who is that park Jimin...he is a phycologist...but realising what's my use in it? As Again I was ready to get up but hearing the next sentence made me...feel..a ray of hope?

1 men - oh actually you remember my sister had to take train for going grandma home right? So that's why ....I went to station and on railway track I saw that park Jimin....

2 men - but...it was night' when you're sister' went then what was he doing there yahh tell me fast!! Iam curious....

1 men - it was damn terrifying....as I saw it from far I am not sure if it was park Jimin but he looked like one!!!

2 men - yah will you freaking tell me now!!!

1 men - I saw him *he gulped saying* killing someone with a knife brutually....it was too much terrifying.....I- I think he is a phycho? Because he wasn't even looking afraid while killing that person'....

2 men - WHAT!! a phycho? My god....bro ....you are lucky he didn't saw you or....

They both looked at each other with wide eyes....as I looked at the ground...

He is a phycho yet a phycologist....but how is that 'possible?

2 men - but bro a phycologist and yet a phycho.?....I am sure you would have saw someone else....

1 men - I hope so too....or it would be damn creepy....a phycologist checking a phycho...who is a phycho on it's own ? Damn....

A phycho....what if he is a phycho....with a smile I got up from the bench....he said that Jimin guy was killing the guy brutually without any fear rigth? If I got so powerful too then? I will be able to kill him ? Or atleast I will kill myself happily with a beautiful smile.... atleast I won't be in this cruel world anymore.....ok y/n we are gonna go there tommorow ok? YES! EOMMA I am coming to you soon....

With a big smile I went to my company... finally I have some hopes...to die... finally.....

••••

As soon I entered Inside the building all looked at me with shock as I just smiled at them...

Iam sure they would be thinking how did this dull face today got such a big smile from....

Sitting on my seat Inside my cabin I LOOKED at crystal with a smile...as she just shook her head at me giving me the file ...

Crystal - here it's you're today shedule....hope you will go to metting because today I already have many metting's to attend....

Y/n - sure I will attend all the metting's don't worry....and yeah tell all the workers that'....in some days I will change the CEO of this company'......

She looked at me with wide eyes as I just smiled at her....

Crystal - huh? What do you mean? changing CEO!? ARE YOU MAD!!?? What about You then?

Y/n - don't worry I am going to be out of this cruel world soon... just go and announce it...

She looked at me with confusion as I closed my eyes looking at the ceiling resting my head on the chair

" EITHER THAT JIMIN GUY IS GOING TO KILL ME OR IAM GOING TO KILL MYSELF ON MY OWN AFTER LEARNING SOME POWERFUL MIND-SET FROM HIM..."

______________________________________

# Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

*DONT COPY THE STORY WITHOUT THE AUTHOR PERMISSION OR COPYRIGHT COULD BE HELD*

#Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜

••••

VOTE
*COMMENT
*FOLLOW
*SHARE

*SOCIAL PLATFORMS
*INSTAGRAM - @PARKEDITZ._
*TWITTER - @PARKEDITZ._
*WATTPAD -neha12006

SPREAD LOVE!!!

*Hope I made your mind to continue reading this ff...and I hope you gonna get goosebumps all over your body with some sinful FELLINGS while reading this ff if it didn't then surely comment down.... about what you didn't like in the story' and lastly don't forget to vote and share and yeah follow!, To read more ff of this INNOCENT author*