Sequel

Hello lovely reads, I am sad to say that this book is now over. Although I have chosen to write another squeal!

When I first started writing the first book I didn't think I would write a squeal to it nor would I for this book but here we are, I am happy to say that this is now a series I guess since there are three books. I'm also proud to say that I have stuck with the title having truth in it for each book.

I posted the first chapter of it last night, now I'm not making you read another squeal because you already have with this one.

But if you have been with me from day one since I posted the first book of this which was "What lies in the truth" and you stuck with me through this book I wanna give you a huge thanks.

With that being said if you wanna keep reading about Y/n's journey then go read the squeal to this book.

Y/n and Kai have woken up some where strange a world they know nothing about, Tsunade was still dealing with the sudden strange disappearances of her people

Follow along as Y/n and Kai figure out where they are and how they learn to survive in this new world they found themselves in.

Well Tsunade ever figure out why her people are disappearing, well she be able to bring them back, well Y/n and Kai be able to return home safe and sound, or well they be stuck in that world forever?

Read to find out