Chapter 23

It's been a few weeks and everything is basically back to normal the shops open selling food and clothing. I was right when I made the announcement that I still wanted to honor the clan traditions and wear the traditional clothing but you still had an option to wear normal clothes that the elders wore them everyday the same thing for most of the people my age since it's what we are used to, the only time we never wore the traditional clothing was to train or when we went on missions.

I was also wearing the the traditional clothing ever day although mine looked more expensive and more high class that only I could wear since I was now the head of the clan, although even when I was younger I wore dresses like this since I was the first and only kid of the head family but I didn't care I would wear normal ones sometimes. Also the other thing is I had hair ornaments or sometimes head pieces that go with my dress, although the same was for the other girls and women since the clan had such a powerful standing before the massacre women would wear jewelry that would go with there dresses but it's wasn't jewelry that a lot of other people that could afford if they came from another village nor would they be able to get it in there village because we they where hand crafted, so when ever people from different villages asked about our jewelry or how much it was we just simply told them that it was hand crafted and that they most likely couldn't afford it plus unless they came to our compound/village they can't get it since we wouldn't hand it out, it was also rare for other people who weren't from the clan to actually to be able to get them anyway even if they could afford it since it was a symbol and part of our tradition and it went back all the way to basically the start of the clan, the jewelry that the girls and the women wear is a symbol that they come from a powerful clan and that they have come of age, since when girls are younger they don't wear hair ornaments nor head pieces and if they did they would be one or two hair ornaments like a butterfly or a flower to help keep the hair in place.

I was taken out of my thoughts when a Kai walked in.

"What is it Kai" I asked

"The elders have asked for you" he told me

"Do you know way?" I asked

"Not really"

I got up from my desk chair and walked down the stairs and out of the house and down the street to where the elders meet, when I got there and walked up the stairs to the doors the ninja that stood guard opened the doors for me, when I walked in the elders stood up and bowed to me.

"Why did you call for me?" I asked as I sat at the head of the table

"Lady Y/n we received a scroll with information from a squad of ninjas that where out for a mission and we want you to see it" an older women said

I nodded and they passed me the scroll, I opened it and read it.

The forth Shinobi war has began and has been going on for at least a month, as we where on or way to our mission we saw the destruction it brought, but that's not what where worried about the thing that where most concerned about is that it's getting closer and closer to the compound. With how the war is going if it reaches the compound it will be destroyed, it also looks like the war is reaching its peak and there will soon a big battle a mile away from the clan. Please inform Lady Y/n.

I closed the scroll and got up and looked out the window deep in thought.

"My lady what do we do" I heard a males voice say

"I wanted to stay out of the war at all cost but I guess it failed" I spoke

"But I thought you lived in the leaf village way wouldn't you help them" one asked

"Because they lied to me and betrayed me but now I know way they attack the clan, I don't like how they went about it but I understand it" I told them

"Well then Lady Y/n what are we gonna do because if we sat by and do nothing any longer then our village can be attacked" another spoke