Chapter 29

"Alright that should be the last one" Kai said

I looked it over and nodded

"That should do" I said

We got up and put them away, then left the house and went down to the gates to say goodbye to the leaf.

"Goodbye guys I hope to see you soon" I told them

I hugged everyone the last one being Tsunade

"I'll send a bird to let you know when we attack" she mumbled

"Thank you" I whispered back

Once they left they closed the gates, I walked around the village already sensing the tension in the air letting now that Naikai would either attack today or tomorrow.

We had already moved the files and as expected they went to attack and steal them but they didn't get very far.

I got back to the house and walked up to my room, I walked over and knelt down and grabbed my katana that was under my bed, I took it out from the proctored and cleaned and sharpened the blade. Once I was done I put on my ninja outfit and put my katana on my hip, I walked over to my dresser and grab a hair tie and put my hair in a high ponytail.

'I have a feeling it's gonna happen today'

'It could happen today or tomorrow or next week ' Luna told me

'Well it's better to be prepared then not' I told her

She hummed in agreement, I walked out of my room and down the stairs and into the kitchen drinking the smoothie, once done I walked out and into the town.

I went to the shops and just looked around, I looked up at the sky and saw Tsunade's messenger bird which let me know they were attacking Naikai's troops on the border.

I sighed

I walked back to the house since I didn't have anything else to do but wait. I went up to my room and took out some paper and just drew, soon my eyes got heavy so I got up and laid down and fell into a deep sleep.

Time skip

I was woken up by Snow jumping on me, I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"What the hell Snow" I said

"Y/n hurry get up we need to go now" she said quickly

"Huh what why" I asked suddenly wide awake

"Naikai is attacking the village, the plan has already been put into action and the civilians are being brought to the safe place" she told me quickly as she jump off me

I looked over at her and realized she was in her human form, I got out of bed and grabbed my katana. I ran down the stair and out the down being meet with sound of fighting and panicked families trying to keep there kids by there side, I kept running looking around.

"Lady Y/n" I heard someone yell

I stopped and turned around and saw a women who was injured badly, I rushed over to her and help her sit down.

"Snow go and find Tsunade" I told her

"Right away my Lady" she told me

I ripped the women's shirt, I could tell she was embarrassed and I felt bad that I had to do it but it's the only way I would be able to see the long jagged cut.

"What happened?" I asked

"I was helping a family get to the safe place, when a squad of men came, I was able to fight most of them off and I killed two of them but the last two attack at the same time. I was able to stop them but because of that I didn't see that last guy who well did this" she told me fastly before she started coughing