Chapter 31

Snow looked up and froze from what she saw, she shook her head thinking her mind was playing tricks on her but it wasn't.

"Guys s-she b-breathing" Snow said

They all snapped there heads up and indeed the girl in Ino's arms was breathing, but it wasn't steady it was uneven shallow even.

"We need to get her to the hospital and fast" Neji said

"Our hospital is still in the process of opening the closet would would either be the leaf or the sand" Snow spoke

They all looked at each other then at Tsunade

"The civilians are still at least a day out so no one's there" she told her

"So the sand it is" Snow said

"But how are we gonna get there in time the sand is at least two days out" Tenten spoke

"It's a days out from here but I can get us there fast, the only thing is I can only take five people" Snow said

She was already planning to take Kai and he knew that so he got up, everyone looked at each other.

"The best to go would be both Ino and Sakura along with Tsunade since they are all skilled in medical nin while the rest meet you there" Neji said

Even though Naruto wanted to go he knew it was for the best and that she would be in good hands, with that everyone agreed. Kai walked over and took Y/n from Ino's arms then walked back to Snow who was still kneeling on the ground, the other three walked over.

Snow did hang signs and once she was done they disappeared, with in a few minutes they appeared in front of the sand gates. It also just so happened that Temari was just walking out of the gates but stopped when she saw the five women and the one male. She glanced down to the women in Kai's arms and immediately recognize her.

"What happened!" She yelled as she ran over

"We'll explain on the way but we need to get her to the hospital now" Sakura said

Temari nodded and lead the way which soon turned into running, on the way they explained what happened. To say the least Termari wasn't happy that she has used that jutsu nor the fact that it could of killed you like it was supposed to, none of them knew how you where alive although they believe the ten tails had something to do with it. They soon reached the hospital and didn't wait for a doctor they just ran into a random room and Tsunade took charge braking out orders.

Y/n's pov
[Flashback]

I walked out of the cave only to be slammed onto the ground, a groan left my mouth from pain. I turned my head slightly to see who it was and saw Kai, I huffed and brought one of my legs up and kicked the back of his knee sending him to the ground, I got up off the ground and wiped the imaginary dust off my clothes.

"Kai what the hell was that" I yelled

I heard him chuckle, he got up and started running at me.

He sent a jab to my waist only for my to elbow his hand away, he sent another jab to my shoulder. I quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it until I herd a pop letting me know that either his shoulder or elbow where out of socket, he bit his bottom lip. I back up and watched him having no clue why he was all of a sudden attacking me, he popped his arm back into place and moved it around a little.

"What are you doing Kai" I asked on guard

"Oh come on you did think I was letting you stay here because I was being nice did you" he chuckled

I narrowed my eyes at him

"Then what do you want?" I asked hovering my hand over my Kunai pouch

"I want to see you use the tan tails charka" he laughed